[GAME] Trading - Cards placed in trade appeared trade-locked

Restred

Hello my friends

Well, I come through this just request a call for help, because what happened to me this weekend.

Briefly, tried to put some of my cards to exchange (if requested can say to that) but when I went to repair, they were not listed in "My Exchange Offers" and, moreover, were all padlocked (including some packs that also I put in this offer) as if I had achieved them with coins in shop packs.

I ask kindly that any manager Reviste my account (if possible).

I am using the forum as it is not being possible to use the game as a show of support attached the link:

To illustrate my case, I also show attached packages that were "blocked":

I appreciate and count on the collaboration whom is possible.

Cards that are in a Public or Private trade will be trade locked until the trade is either declined or accepted (If you have 2x Diancie-EX, and you put one of them up for trade it will be locked).

If this is not what you're on about but having your cards locked after a trade is complete then I suggest you exit the game completely and re-launch it. This commonly solves that problem.

Cards that are in a Public or Private trade will be trade locked until the trade is either declined or accepted (If you have 2x Diancie-EX, and you put one of them up for trade it will be locked).

If this is not what you're on about but having your cards locked after a trade is complete then I suggest you exit the game completely and re-launch it. This commonly solves that problem.

I see,but has three days that I put the cards to trade, and to this day are "locked" (no, not the historical changes they appear)

Im play the pokemon tcgo has more than 2 years...

And sorry for my bad english,im brazilian player.

Have any administrator in this place?

I can prove everything I said here if necessary (just tell me how to add images / prints on posts here), please someone help me

Have any administrator in this place?

I can prove everything I said here if necessary (just tell me how to add images / prints on posts here), please someone help me

Here in the forum you can't post screenshots or links to non-official Pokémon websites.

Instead you can visit the support portal http://support.pokemon.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=15227&_referrer=http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/32157-known-issue-screen-name-search-box-missing-from-create-private-trade/of which the link you can find on every moderator or stuff member in her / his signature.

There you can submit your problem to the development section and you can attach screenshots with your question.

Here in the forum you can't post screenshots or links to non-official Pokémon websites.

Instead you can visit the support portal http://support.pokemon.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=15227&_referrer=http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/32157-known-issue-screen-name-search-box-missing-from-create-private-trade/of which the link you can find on every moderator or stuff member in her / his signature.

There you can submit your problem to the development section and you can attach screenshots with your question.

Yea,i try suport to.

But appears one message:

"

We're sorry, an unexpected error has occurred

The service you are trying to reach is currently unavailable. Please refresh the page and try again.

If this error continues, please contact Parature Support and reference the Error ID # listed below.

fd17a3a6-06a5-46fa-9a39-fd3b642a9a0c

Go back to the page you were previously viewing or click the Back button on your browser.''

Hey there!

In order to offset this issue while they work on a fix, the development team has been running a script to free up all items that are incorrectly trade-locked. This typically happens a couple times a week, so your issue should be resolved within the next few days. We recommend avoiding creating additional trades with mass amount of items in them, as these seem to be connected with the issue.

Hope that helps!

Hi Restred!

Additionally, we're investigating possible issues with logging into the support portal. In the future, if you need to submit a ticket and see that error, you can email us instead at techhelp@pokemon.com.

Thanks so much for your patience!

Archived