Ghadeer2333

[PC] Crashing - Game crashes when attempting to download card assets

Ghadeer2333

When I Click "Download All" In The Game it crashs at 20% (It used to crash at 19% but out of no where it became 20% ) (I think with that speed it will reach 100% the next Year)

Edited by Ghadeer2333

Mod_Poplar

Hello Ghadeer2333!

I would first recommend checking to make sure your computer meets the minimum system requirements, located here: http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tcg/play-online/download/

If so, a full re-installation may help to solve this problem. You can do this by uninstalling the game, taking care to remove all related files and folders (including old installer files) from your computer, and downloading the latest version of the installer from the link I posted above.

Then, please make sure you have ample space on your computer to download card assets and close any unnecessary background programs that could be taking up resources before launching the game and trying again.

If this still occurs, I recommend following these tips for improving game performance:

• Perform any outstanding Adobe Flash, Java, and Windows updates and reboot your computer.
  • Ensure that you have the newest video and audio drivers for your system.
  • Once in the game, go to your Settings and change performance to "Fastest" and uncheck the special effect boxes.
  • Try switching the game to windowed mode from the in-game Settings, as well as from Windows using ALT + ENTER.
  • Run a virus / malware scan. From your Windows system accessories run Disk Defragmenter.

If you've tried all of these suggestions and still run into problems, the support team may be able to help you further. You can submit a support ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question". Please include any crash reports or error messages you're receiving when you experience this and attach a DxDiag file to your ticket. You can obtain this information by searching for and running "DxDiag" and saving the generated file.

Thanks for your patience, and I hope this was helpful! :)

Ghadeer2333

Hey again,

so i tried all the things u said but nothing changes, so what i want to say ******** give me a direct link to download the cards and tell me where to put them, a direct link will help so so much specially that i when i live theres electricity problems (And not ones u wanna live with). IN Hope to have the link soon. :)

Mod_Poplar

Hi Ghadeer2333,

Our apologies, but there is no direct link to download these assets. In order to play the game, a strong, stable internet connection is required. If you're having electrical issues, this may be the reason that you cannot download card assets. You can read more about our minimum system requirements here: http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tcg/play-online/download/

Thanks for your understanding!

Ghadeer2333

Ok, i do have the minimum system requirements for the game, but i belive that the slow internet "or electricity" may not be the problem becuz a lot of players have the same problem  "a little search in the Technical Support section showed me that". any way thanks thats u tried to help me.

Ghadeer2333

ok , i know that kinda late but i must say it i updated the game yesterday "wasn't able to do it before due to pc problems" , and the game is updated i tried to redownload the card assest and the surprise its actually working it reached 27% without any problems and i'm able to play without the game crash , i don't know how you fixed that problem but thanks for doing that.