Help this newbie!

Entei1218

Hi, I am new to this so I have quite a number of questions:

1. How do we get the free booster packs? How do I redeem them?

I just go to trainer challenge and use the basic red deck to beat the first first league (unlock 12/12). Now working on the second league but I noticed that I can't unlock anymore cards using the same basic red deck. I want to construct my own deck but I don't know whereI should go and how to get the free cards.

2. How can I get the basic yellow deck? Can I unlock the any other decks without purchasing decks to get the codes?

3. Any other tips for this newbie?

4. When will close beta end?

Thanks!

ps: I just joined today and started playing. I wonder if that makes any difference.

closed beta ends today.wrong time to make an account because they are doing a full wipe today.no free booster packs-u have to buy a booster pack with a code first

if it wasn't ending, you'd need a code to participate in the closed beta program. when you go there, it gives you 20 boosters and the basic yellow deck. when you beat 12 people with a basic r/b/g deck in the TC, it gets unlocked in the online game. but, wait for 21 hours, then you can join the online, since it will be open beta :)

Archived