A couple of Shop suggestions

Gaylen50

1) At some point, can the two HGSS Theme deck bundles that haven't had their week in the shop be a purchasable item in the shop?  The theme decks in particular are Daybreak and Verdant Forest.   The boxes they would come in are the Prime Challenge Espeon Box and the Prime Challenge Yanmega Box.

2) Can the upcoming special shop item every week be announced a day or two early? It'll be much easier to save up enough tokens that way, and know if it'll be something we want to purchase. 

Hi there!

I'll submit your thoughts to the Dev team for consideration and leave this thread open for further discussion.

As always, we appreciate your input! :)

Hi there!

I'll submit your thoughts to the Dev team for consideration and leave this thread open for further discussion.

As always, we appreciate your input! :)

i had an idea: why don't you add single cards? like 50 tokens for commons up to 5000 for sr ub and only sell standard legal cards, just a thought i have had for a while

i had an idea: why don't you add single cards? like 50 tokens for commons up to 5000 for sr ub and only sell standard legal cards, just a thought i have had for a while

I feel like that would ruin the point of opening packs which is a lot of the fun that surrounds the pokemon tcg, plus it could put a huge dent in the value of a lot of cards that become easily purchasable through the shop. 5000 for a secret rare would maybe bar that a little bit, but that seems like an absurd amount of coins to save up for 1 card. I like spending coins on trading and the limited shop offers (like the umbreon prime one) personally, and would not forfeit so many of my coins for that.

In addition, trading common cards like skyla/korrina are how a lot of players start out trading, and a potential source of income for patient players. Making specific cards purchasable in the shop would entirely ruin that. Saving up 500 coins for a theme deck that contains 2 copies of the card you want is much harder than saving up 100 coins to buy those 2 cards, then a remaining 400 to buy whatever else you want. Even if the prices were higher, it still would be a detriment to those who frequently trade rather than it helping them I would think (of course im talking mainly about people who don't acquire large numbers of codes in real life thus trading/challenges/ladder/tournaments are how they earn packs). I would not like it if you could easily buy the individual cards, as I feel like it wouldn't work for how PTCGO is set up.

5000 tokens for SR Ultra Ball ! Won't it ruin the excitement of pulling it. When you can buy them easily for 5000 tokens ? That would be a very bad case. Trading is fine. But selling singular cards. I don't feel the suggestion would go with the game !

Archived