Ideal Pokemon Game

GrewupGeek

With all of the new twists being done to Pokémon games lately, like the Camp Pokémon app being made for smartphones and tablets, Art Academy, Rumble where you control toys, new Mystery Dungeon game, that one Pokken game, and other approaches, that by now, pretty sure people have an idea they would like to see done in a Pokémon game, or see something make a return, like Yellow, Snap, Colosseum.  For me, while I would like a MMORPG, an official one anyway, one thing I would like to see is another Pokémon console adventure game, like Colosseum, but with more room to explore, more pokemon available, and minus all the bugs and technicalities that inflicted Colosseum,  With graphics similar to the X/Y games, with a mature flare, and a touch of snap where you get to actually see the pokemon in the area, with ambushes being less random.

Anybody feel the same way, or have a idea they would like to share, that isn't mock like you would see on other websites, feel free to share.

I would like a historic take on Pokémon.

At the beginning of the game, you, the protagonist, could be chasing Dialga, the Pokémon of time and it could send you back to one of the many wars in Pokémon's history such as the Silver Conference or the great war mentioned in Pokémon X&Y versions.

Although it would probably sound more like Pokemon Conquest.

Not at all. Just because it's a war doesn't mean you have to fight in it. I never said the protagonist was a Pokémon trainer. He/she could be a researcher, researching how Dialga can manipulate time.

Not at all. Just because it's a war doesn't mean you have to fight in it. I never said the protagonist was a Pokémon trainer. He/she could be a researcher, researching how Dialga can manipulate time.

Neither does Conquest, it's mainly Samurai with pokemon.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, another thing that would be interesting is if there was a game that came with it's own set of Amiibos from Nintendo.

Two ideas:

Pokémon-Nintendogs.

Im really just being a dreamer on this one but..

What if a pokemon game wasn't tiled? And maybe a first person look? Your a kid in a town, whos mom got him/her a pokemon for a birthday. Pokeballs are way more expensive than the games and are hard to get. You get cash by wining battles. You can also explore a wide open world and find pokemon wildly. Small pokemon you could battle to get EXP, and the deeper you explore in the mountians or forest the stronger they get. A strong pokemon would make you think to avoid it or sneak away from it. Maybe you could find items out there, or make pokeballs from Apricots while on the field or something. 

The goal? Beat the regional Pokémon Battle Royale! A event that brings the best from all regions to battle! 

This sounds familiar at some extent, but the idea of exploring a 3D pokemon cave with a pokemon following you using Flash, and seeing a Metagross and thinking "Uh oh!" rather than thinking nothing much about it

In the games you rarely think "Woah! That pokemon is way too strong, and pokeballs are hard to get" is something very rarely said.

Or like being in a forest sneaking around a imposing pokemon rather than randomly bumping into one.

Like an RPG you know?

And a world where battles give realistic cash, and if you lose to a trainer you don't black out and pay, you pay and go to a center on your own and not taken there, or when you battle a "Team ------" you have to reload rather than just get sent back, a nice RPG feel?

A realistic take to finding a wild strong pokemon, where it could mean you have to reload your save if you lose! A legendary would stop your heart to see!

Maybe I don't explain it well. Tell me what you think?

I just tossed an idea, feel free to build upon it. =3

Pokémon-Nintendogs.

Mind = Blown!

I would love that.

Growlithe, Arcanine, Poochyena, Mightyena, Eelektrike, Manectric, Lillipup, Herdier, Stoutland!

I would like to see a rebooted more grownup version of pokemon. [Content removed - please keep discussion appropriate for all ages. -Mod. Poplar]

Archived