[GAME] Tournaments - Received two regular and one trade-locked Roaring Skies booster pack after winning a Tournament

ProffesorY

Hello everyone,

I just won a tournament and got 3 RS packs, but 1 is locked and 2 are just fine... Why is that? What to do?

Ty,

Yoni

I also encountered the same problem but that 3rd pack is not locked and it is the 2nd art roaring skies booster and it can be traded if you use trade system but will appear as a 2nd art roaring skies booster pack . If you open it you have 99% chances of obtaining a pokemon-EX.

PS :- Congratz on winning the tournament bro ;)

I also encountered the same problem but that 3rd pack is not locked and it is the 2nd art roaring skies booster and it can be traded if you use trade system but will appear as a 2nd art roaring skies booster pack . If you open it you have 99% chances of obtaining a pokemon-EX.

PS :- Congratz on winning the tournament bro ;)

So it's locked or not? The cards are tradeable?

I'm confused =o

Ty bro!

So it's locked or not? The cards are tradeable?

I'm confused =o

Ty bro!

That pack is tradeable but appears as locked . And i already said that it is the 2nd art ROS booster but it shows combined with normal ROS boosters but appears as locked . But that pack is actually not locked (its a bug which shows its locked) and it can be traded.

PS :- The cards will be tradeable of that locked booster coz i have tested it by myself :P .

And it has 99% to get EX?

I'll open it then  :rolleyes:

Yea but before that trade your 2 unlocked regular art ROS boosters if you do not wish to open them coz i dont know if 2nd art RS booster will be opened first or the regular boosters will be opened first. But gl on your opening :) .

Archived