Sign in to follow this  
Aniketdianafury

[GAME] Chat - Friends being removed from friend list

Aniketdianafury

Hi there,

I am not sure if this is a bug or what but i have seen some of my friends getting unfriended automatically. I am sure of my words coz i have asked 2-3 players who were not appearing as online in my friend zone but they were found in trade and general lobby as online respectively . I had a chat with them regarding why they removed me but from their side no action was taken to unfriend me and after that i removed and added them again (at this time they appeared as online in my friend zone . I am pretty something is wrong with adding and removing of friends function . I wish techinal team take a look at my issue coz it is really annoying and can cause a unwanted confusion between people :) .

Thanks

Hartal

Aniket, the problem is not that friends become unfriended, the problem is, it shows that they r not online. After unfriending them and friending them again, it becomes ok.

Mod_Poplar

Hi Aniketdianafury,

If you continue to experience this, we would greatly appreciate if you could submit some screenshots to us via a support ticket. You can create a support ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question".

Thanks for your report and your patience! :)

Sign in to follow this