Fair Matchups?

DeterPinklage

I'm pretty new to the game. I've had fun thus far, but now I'm delving into versus mode and getting a little frustrated. I have a couple decent EX and otherwise solid cards, and I feel my decks are okay, but it seems that every match I go into just stomps me into the dirt. I'm sick of getting swarmed by Megas and overpowered EX cards within the first couple of turns while I'm still trying to get set up. I don't really have the resources to expand my collection much further, and I just don't have the collection to make decks that can stand up to competition like this. I know it sounds like I'm whining, but it really is getting harder just to have fun with the game. I know I can play theme deck format, but I really like playing with my own decks. Are there any tricks or fixes that I'm not aware of that might help me out?

Hey DeterPinklage, the best thing I can do is direct you to a thread entitled "Tired of Exs", it was posted on the page just before this you should go check it out.

I have seen posts similiar to the one you have here countless times, just know that we were all where you are at one time. Read what was said in that post, as there were many good points and info that will get you on track :)

Archived