LF: Meowstic Promo XY 48

Kaido_Kid

Hello everyone,

I am currently trying to get my hands on 4 copies of the black star promo Meowstic XY 48 but so far I don't seem to have any luck.

Was the card released yet on Pokemon TCG Online or is it a card that have a high trade value and it was not easy to come by during the time it was made available?

Cheers!

this card was a short time gem promotion by ptcgo and as a result has a fairly high price (around 20ish)

Ah okay, that's great to know. Yeah, I can imagine if it was only available for a limited period of time it will reach a high value. Though not as high as I was fearing.

Thanks a lot for your reply. I guess I will need to trade some of my high end value cards to acquire a playset of Meowstic. XD

Ah okay, that's great to know. Yeah, I can imagine if it was only available for a limited period of time it will reach a high value. Though not as high as I was fearing.

Thanks a lot for your reply. I guess I will need to trade some of my high end value cards to acquire a playset of Meowstic. XD

it will be really hard to obtain even one of it . as there's probably only 20-25 tradeable copies of that card in ptcgo . the bundle wasn't that great for people to waste gems on . so .... good luck nonetheless :)

Archived