Trading 2 promo darkrai XY 22!

Frankthetank89

I have 2 darkrai promo XY 22 for trade. Im trading each for a sr UB. My in game name is frankthetank89. Pm me in game or reply on this thread if u have sent a friend request so I can accept and proceed with the trade. Thanks

I know it's a promo and for having unlocked ones have to be bought with money but, it's not the best of the cards and it's in the shop for everyone.

Why so craziness about Promo XY22?

I know right, you gotta be absolutely crazy if you're going to give so much for a promo that you can get with tokens, i don't care if it's locked, it's still the same card. Why give so much an unlocked one, its the same card. Such a dumb thing to do.

People just want to tag such gem promos and show-off . Beside this i see no positive reason of having a tradeable copy of this card ;)

People ...  i see no positive reason of having a tradeable copy of this card ;)

And do you see a positive reason to have a locked copy (or 2, 3, 4) of this card

It's not so much about the price. It's more like: is really that card so powerful, useful, tier1...?

Does even worth to get the shop bundle? Probably a card we can live without. Isn't it?

it is a card we can aviod and isnt aswell. you can just purchace 1 with tokens for collection, thats it.

i got use of the promo darkrai card with malamar ex so i bought 3 bundles of them with tokens to get the deck constructed.

Archived