Help, my avatar chances apperance

Nemoonful

When you play TCG Online, like for exampel agaist another player, you see this little round window where your avatar (you)are. The thing is, when I play, my avatar all of a sudden has brown eyes in stead of green, and has no makeup. Help, please?

It's because some of the items we have and some we don't know and the system updates to what we've got and what we don't have.

Hello Trainer!

Yes, As Arune Project stated, some of the items are not available so the system will in fact update your in game avatar with what's available in the current virtual wardrobe. To stop this from happening, update your current avatar with items that are available in your Pokémon Avatar window.

Thanks for playing Pokémon!

Prof_Tech

Robot Sky Pirate Moderator! YARGH!!!

"Never let your sense of morals get in the way of doing what's right"

Isaac Asimov

Hi!

I know! D: The shop updated and did not include those skins. You may see them again in the future, but I can't make any promises for that as of right now, sorry!

Prof. Snow

Parasol Lady

Need to report a bug or an issue? Submit a ticket to support.pokemon.com!

"I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that."

- Vash the Stampede

Well as a representative for the greenies (I think there are only three or four of us left) I vote strongly that our skin color return.

Archived