[GAME] Trading - Number of items in a trade not displaying

RG_127

I just clicked on a public trade, and on the I;m giving side it just showed a picture of a pack, but with no numbers displayed where it should show how many copies are being given or that i currently have. I foolishly accepted it, as it seemed a good trade if i was just giving one pack. But when i checked in my trade history, I'd given away a large number of packs.

I've already submitted a ticket about this, but just a warning in case it should happen to someone else.

Thank you for your bug report. We will investigate this issue and forward it to the proper channels.

The same thing happened to my husband when he used public to accept a trade for something he wanted. For some reason certain trades don't show the "+1", "+3", "+99", etc. (you get the idea) values for packs. It just shows the image of one pack (in his case, it was a Roaring Skies pack); but after you accept the trade and go back into your trade history, it shows that he gave more than one pack.

This is actually quite a dangerous glitch, and should be put as top priority to prevent tickets being massively back logged as a result, and as well as other users being "scammed" because of unfair trades that are not 'viewable'.

Thank you for making this thread and bringing it to others attention.
Again, I'd also like to warn users not to accept ANY trade(s) that have the image of a pack with no "+NUMBER" on it.

I'm not sure why the given amount of packs / coins isn't shown at times.

Just a hint how you can find out about the missing numbers: Close the offer and open it again - then you the will see the former 'invisible' amount as it should be.

I'm not sure why the given amount of packs / coins isn't shown at times.

Just a hint how you can find out about the missing numbers: Close the offer and open it again - then you the will see the former 'invisible' amount as it should be.

Thank you for letting everyone know the neat trick.

I tried your suggestion and it does work, closing and opening the same trade(s) will finally show the invisible amount. Too bad we couldn't think of that when my husband was browsing the trades. XD

Hopefully this glitch will be fixed soon, I can't imagine how many of these trades have already been accepted by users who didn't know about this.

Hello Trainers!

If you are still experiencing this, we would greatly appreciate if you could submit any screenshots depicting the issue. We ask that you submit those via a support ticket, which you can create by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question". Image files can be attached there directly.

Sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks for your reports!

Archived