I have a question

Hampsterboy

Hi there ppl, I have these two zekrom and reshiram cards now i know that i need a code to access the deck builder but after i get the code how do I get my zekrom and reshiram cards onto pokemon tcg?cool_smile.png

Is there any way possible?

Fraid not Hampster - booster codes only unlock credit for a similar booster - they can't guarantee card for card what you'll get in the booster. Certain promos and possibly other single cards will become unlockable with the right codes though, but probably not Zekrom and Reshiram as they are from older sets.

The packs have got to be marked in order to get a code. Codes right now can only be gotten from packs gotten at hobby shops and comic shops. Stores like Walmart ect do not carry packs with codes.

• 2 weeks later...

The packs have got to be marked in order to get a code. Codes right now can only be gotten from packs gotten at hobby shops and comic shops. Stores like Walmart ect do not carry packs with codes.

Really? How do you know that?

Can you be a little more specific, like which stores carry cards, please? The only store I knew of were Walmart and Toys R Us.

We know this because we have been answering this question for months, and in those months no one has ever reported finding a TCGO pack at a national store. (Like Walmart or Tory-R-us.) The stores that have the BLW packs with codes in them will be small, locally owned. This was done to keep the closed beta population manageable. Never fear though, the new packs coming out next week will all have them.

Here is the offical word on it.

Archived