Sign in to follow this  
Oo_Raab_oO

Is it possible to use custom decks?

Oo_Raab_oO

Are we restricted to using only theme decks for the trainer challenge?

When I first booted up the game, i saw the option to choose from a custom deck I had created.... but now It is only letting me select from 5 theme decks.... no custom decks.... and none of my new theme decks have been added to the list of decks I can select for the trainer challenge.  (like my mental might theme deck)

I would really like nothing more than to create a custom deck to play single player... but I can't figure out how.

Edited by Oo_Raab_oO

MaSkullzOnFire

For Trainer Challenge it is theme decks only.

Oo_Raab_oO

okay.... so why can't I use my Mental Night theme deck?

harshu

okay.... so why can't I use my Mental Night theme deck?

First of all its Mental Might. Second thing is, its not a deck designed to be used in Trainer Challenge or it is some of sort of bug. Because I saw only 3 theme decks that can't be used in Trainer Challenge --> Basic Orange, Mental Might and an electric deck (I don't remember its name )

MaSkullzOnFire

First of all its Mental Might. Second thing is, its not a deck designed to be used in Trainer Challenge or it is some of sort of bug. Because I saw only 3 theme decks that can't be used in Trainer Challenge --> Basic Orange, Mental Might and an electric deck (I don't remember its name )

Could it be Power Relay you're referring to? The one Rallying Cry replaced?

harshu

Could it be Power Relay you're referring to? The one Rallying Cry replaced?

nope checking the name it is --> Basic Yellow from the HGSS Era. Not the XY basic yellow used in tutorial. A pair of theme decks --> Orange and basic yellow. and mental might are the 3 :)

BlueStream

The fact that we can only use theme decks is really unfair because the AI opponents use overpowered EX cards and no theme deck has a chance against them. The only way to win against such AI decks is to pray that the opponents draw a bad hand, which is impossible. I made a thread about this and the idea was supposed to be passed to the developers, so maybe something will be done about it.

harshu

The fact that we can only use theme decks is really unfair because the AI opponents use overpowered EX cards and no theme deck has a chance against them. The only way to win against such AI decks is to pray that the opponents draw a bad hand, which is impossible. I made a thread about this and the idea was supposed to be passed to the developers, so maybe something will be done about it.

Posting in a thread inactive for more than 14 days in regarded as a wrong practice in the Forum rules ! I hope you understand :) And you can easily defeat AI, as they usually have bad hands and even then, they use bad skills in game play !

I hope you understand :)

BlueStream

Hold on, so this thread is-- uh oh...

Drat, I'm getting a warning point for this... me syo stupid >.<

Edited by BlueStream

Sign in to follow this