[GAME] Deck Manager - Incorrect cards being "grabbed" and added to deck

Not_A_Bear

I made a new deck yesterday and added cards to it. A grass deck, specifically. I went into a match with that deck and mysteriously started seeing cards I didn't add to the deck intentionally, like the Blend Energy which DOESN'T contain Grass in it, and the incorrect Shiftry from the one I was trying to add into the deck. At first I thought I made a mistake, and finished the game up, went to the deck manager and fixed the deck...

But as I was doing that, I noticed that I was clicking to "grab" a card to drag it to the top area where your deck's cards are, but it was grabbing the wrong card. Unless I grabbed the card right at the center, it may grab the cards on either side or above or below it. This was using the second sorting option (the large grid where you can see many cards at once) if it matters.

Hi Not_A_Bear!

I've been able to reproduce this and have submitted it to the Dev team for investigation. We appreciate your patience until a fix is put into place! In the meantime, I'd recommend using the double-click feature to add cards to a deck.

I'll be closing this thread now. Please feel free to create a new thread or submit a ticket via the link in my signature if you come across any other bugs. Thanks for your report, and sorry for the inconvenience!

Archived