Sign in to follow this  
NathanAdams23

Should Pokemon TCG online be on Tablet

NathanAdams23

Pokemon TCG is on computers and on the Ipads does anyone else that they should add it to the Tablet to attract more people i mean it wont hurt them if anything they will make more money having it on it what does everyone else think

9999ben9

i completely agree, im strictly an android user and it would for sure get a download from me

Kanacho

I think ipad has it? I'm not sure, but i thought they made it available already for apple devices. Could be nice though if they added it to android.

Jasian1001

If you're reading this staff, can you bring Pokemon TCG Online to the Amazon Appstore please?

MightyRayquaza1

What's the logic of bringing TCGO app in amzn appstore when this app does not exist on android ;) .

Mod_Elderberry

Thank you for your suggestion. I have forwarded it to the proper channels for review.

maykwon

My husband plays TCGO on the iPad, and since we have another tablet that isn't an iPad; I'd love if TCGO was compatible with other tablet systems as well.

I think a lot of other users have already suggested this for the longest time too, but I personally would really like to see this implemented for real. ^^

Pikachu55055

Yeah I too would like to see an android version for this game :)

Sign in to follow this