[GAME] Trading - Some card filters are not functioning properly on Trading screen

MaSkullzOnFire

I do not know if this is an isolated incident (if it's just happening with me) or if it happens with anyone else but I noticed that the "I am getting" filter option on Public Trades does not work.

Let us use the Pokémon Darkrai as an example. I go to the Trade area and click on Public Trade. I click on Filter and then click the "I am getting" check box and then apply. Now, this should allow me to see the offers where I receive Darkrai only (regardless of it being a Promo or an EX card) instead I still see trades where other players want my Darkrai for one of their cards. As I have clicked the "I am getting" check box, this should not be the case.

I am usually slow on noticing things like this so I do apologise if this has been reported already.

Hello MaSkullzOnFire,

I've submitted your report to the Dev team for investigation, so I'll be closing this thread. We appreciate your patience while this is being looked into!

As always, please feel free to create a new thread or submit a ticket via the link in my signature if you come across any other bugs.

Thanks for your report!

Archived