[PC] Shop Mensagem - "Não foram encontrados os itens correspondentes aos filtros"

Hi! I want to start this by saying that im Portuguese so my english might not be that good as expected, but i'll try my best. So i started to play today the pokémon tcg and, obviously i had to play the tutorials. After play agains the guy and the girl i had to play against some more "computer players" and in each battle i would receive  an amount of gold. So i reached the last battle and it said i would win a pack of pokemon cards. So the problem is, after i won this battle i went to somekind of store and the little lady form tutorial (the girl from tutorial 2nd battle) is saying for me to click on the package and view it. The thing is that i haven't received any pack and it says on the screen "Não foram encontrados os itens correspondentes aos filtros", translating to you "there weren't found  any items with this filters". The only thing i can "click" on the screen is the options and i can't go foward in the game because of this bug! I need help to fix it. I haven't change any filters, and i can't click anywhere in the screen but the options (where you can change the volume and all those things). I logged off and on, i have downloaded all the card in the game (when you go to options you can download all card images) but any of those things helped to get over this problem. I really want to play the game but i just can't and it is just annoying. Please help and awnser fast! :(

I'm still having this problem. I sent e-mails, and when to the "ask a question", and they already awnsered me but they didn't give me any solution and the game still won't work. Please help!

Mod_PãodeQueijo

Oi Twiinx, 

A gente recomenda que atualize a consulta enviada para a equipe técnica para que eles possam continuar investigando Agrademos pela sua paciência e compreensão.