[GAME] General - Won´t complete tutorial. Stuck on 2nd stage.

Dex2k15

Can someone please help, downloaded the card trading game to my laptop, created an account ran the tutorial, I completed the first part of the tutorial but the second part requires me to play oshawatt when hes already out, then it says for me to use energy on him when I only had drawn a potion. :(

Hi Dex,

Our apologies for your difficulty playing the TCG Online.

Those phases of the Tutorial are scripted, and you should always draw the correct cards.  At least, we haven't ever seen them come out of order in the many times we've playtested the tutorial.

I would suggest that you shut down the TCGO completely.  If you haven't in a while, you might restart your device just for good measure.  When you relaunch the game and log back in, it should pick up where you left off.

If you need further help, it might be best to click the link in my signature and enter a Question for our Support Team to follow up with you.

I hope that helps!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there,

I'd encourage you to submit a screenshot via support ticket if you're experiencing this. You can create a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question". Image files can be attached there directly.

Thanks for your patience!

Archived