Selling FA n, SR empoleon, FA toad and FA manectric LF: rs or other standard packs

AlmightyDaryl

I am rather interested, in how much you're asking for these cards. Myself, and some colleagues (not VCTC related, just friends of mine in general) of mine may be interested, but I personally don't make the first offer on things. Maybe if I had an idea of how much you're asking for each of those cards, perhaps I can make a second offer to you if I am further interested. Thank you 

I am rather interested, in how much you're asking for these cards. Myself, and some colleagues (not VCTC related, just friends of mine in general) of mine may be interested, but I personally don't make the first offer on things. Maybe if I had an idea of how much you're asking for each of those cards, perhaps I can make a second offer to you if I am further interested. Thank you 

I'm asking around standard forum prices for these things such as like 46 rs for n 18 rs for empoleon and so on i am open to negotiate so reply and i hope we can work something out :)

Archived