My plasma deck

RPGinisect

Hi please give me advice on this new deck I just made ????

Deck list:

Mawile x1

Yveltal X1

Larvasta x1

Volcarona x1

Kricketot x1

Treecko x1

Furfrou X1

Palkia EX X1

Snivy x1

Pawniard x1

Miltank x1

Slakoth x1

Chatot x1

Aron x1

Maxie's hidden ball trick x1

Pokèmon catcher x1

Bianca x1

Professor juniper x1

Switch x1

Caitlin x1

Level ball x1

Frozen city x1

Escape rope X1

Team plasma ball x1

Energy revival x1

Heavy ball x1

potion x1

Tierno x2

Steven x1

N x2

battle reporter x1

Water energy X1

Grass energy x8

Steel Energy x5

Dark energy x2

Fighting energy x8

Fire energy X3

Thanks ahead of time ????

Hi. May I say Welcome? It seems you're new for the list above.

Anyway, don't worry, it's complicated to start, to get all the needed cards and think in decks which are going to crush the battles.

I'm going to leave some general advices just for you to know:

> Use only 2 energy types in a deck + some special (Double colourless, herbal, ...). That also means 2 pokemon typs or 3 if they have colourless attacks (Mewtwo EX, Keldeo EX...)

> Focus on one big attacker (mostly an EX). Put some useful Pokemon around that helps the main attacker to be set up, to grow its abilities. Last, add some non EX to counter the EX and pokémon to counter the against-EX (Suicuine, Sigilyph, Pyroar...)

> You can add some evolutions (Stage 1 and 2) and some copies of each card (3-1-3 with 2 rare candies would be perfect) but not more than 2 different pokémon because if so, will be so hard to evolve until that stage 2 and set up fast.

> Add some copies of each pokémon. All of them need a purpose inside the deck, you should know what is this and have some of each to get it in the right moment and use it.

> Some of the main trainers that are used in every good deck are:

4x N
4x Prof. Sycamore or Prof Juniper
1-2 x Colress
2x Lysandre
1-2x Wally
3-4x Vs Seeker
1-2x Prof Letter
2-3x Muscle Band
1-3x Evosoda
3-4x Skyla
2-4x Enhancing Hammer
1-2x Startling Megaphon
3-4x Ultraball
2-3x Shauna and/or Prof. Birch Observation

All this are stapled Trainers that you will use in EVERY deck. There are some more "stapled" only for some type of decks (Dive Ball for water, Blacksmith for Fire, Korrina for fighting...). That will come once you decide what deck you want to play.

In september some of those cards will be out of the Standard format so: Trainers Mail, AcroBike, Paint Roller, Lucky Helmet, Ace trainer, Energy Recicler will be some of the new staple trainers for the game.

> One good deck use to contain 9 to 14 Pokémon, 28 to 36 trainer cards, up to 14 energies as much. The trainers are what made you deck move and get what you need in the moment you want so try to get some copies of the ones from the list above.

> One last thing, buy Theme decks (500 coins in the in-game shop). They contain some of this useful trainers and some quite interesting Pokémon too. For more Theme decks info check XY best theme decks

Also take a look at this interesting News from Pokemon.com about building decks and competitive format

>> Build a deck

>> Competitive format

Hi. May I say Welcome? It seems you're new for the list above.

Anyway, don't worry, it's complicated to start, to get all the needed cards and think in decks which are going to crush the battles.

I'm going to leave some general advices just for you to know:

> Use only 2 energy types in a deck + some special (Double colourless, herbal, ...). That also means 2 pokemon typs or 3 if they have colourless attacks (Mewtwo EX, Keldeo EX...)

> Focus on one big attacker (mostly an EX). Put some useful Pokemon around that helps the main attacker to be set up, to grow its abilities. Last, add some non EX to counter the EX and pokémon to counter the against-EX (Suicuine, Sigilyph, Pyroar...)

> You can add some evolutions (Stage 1 and 2) and some copies of each card (3-1-3 with 2 rare candies would be perfect) but not more than 2 different pokémon because if so, will be so hard to evolve until that stage 2 and set up fast.

> Add some copies of each pokémon. All of them need a purpose inside the deck, you should know what is this and have some of each to get it in the right moment and use it.

> Some of the main trainers that are used in every good deck are:

4x N

4x Prof. Sycamore or Prof Juniper

1-2 x Colress

2x Lysandre

1-2x Wally

3-4x Vs Seeker

1-2x Prof Letter

2-3x Muscle Band

1-3x Evosoda

3-4x Skyla

2-4x Enhancing Hammer

1-2x Startling Megaphon

3-4x Ultraball

2-3x Shauna and/or Prof. Birch Observation

All this are stapled Trainers that you will use in EVERY deck. There are some more "stapled" only for some type of decks (Dive Ball for water, Blacksmith for Fire, Korrina for fighting...). That will come once you decide what deck you want to play.

In september some of those cards will be out of the Standard format so: Trainers Mail, AcroBike, Paint Roller, Lucky Helmet, Ace trainer, Energy Recicler will be some of the new staple trainers for the game.

> One good deck use to contain 9 to 14 Pokémon, 28 to 36 trainer cards, up to 14 energies as much. The trainers are what made you deck move and get what you need in the moment you want so try to get some copies of the ones from the list above.

> One last thing, buy Theme decks (500 coins in the in-game shop). They contain some of this useful trainers and some quite interesting Pokémon too. For more Theme decks info check XY best theme decks

Also take a look at this interesting News from Pokemon.com about building decks and competitive format

>> Build a deck

>> Competitive format

I'm not new this is a deck that looks like someone new made it because my 5 year old cousin made it with my help the only cards I did where the 2 n cards and the palkia EX

Archived