When does Pokemon Trading Card Game ONLINE start?

BuddyBud1

i think it starts in september but u can join the closed beta if u get a code from a booster pack at the store but good luck findin one...

Since most of you are either too lazy to go find the answers or are just blind, or can't read at all, open beta starts in exactly less than 48 hours :P i was told but stilla rumor that it could open as soon as 6am PDT on the 16th. I dunno if there will be a maintenance on that day and how long that maintenance could be but please don't give false info if you aren't sure about what you are saying

Since most of you are either too lazy to go find the answers or are just blind, or can't read at all, open beta starts in exactly less than 48 hours :P i was told but stilla rumor that it could open as soon as 6am PDT on the 16th. I dunno if there will be a maintenance on that day and how long that maintenance could be but please don't give false info if you aren't sure about what you are saying

Hopefully you're correct! However, you should confirm this with proof (a link screen shot or something), then I would also like a mod to confirm this. I mean confirm, confirm, not by saying "Oh, it's coming soon." Until that happens I'm obligated not to believe you.

Hopefully you're correct! However, you should confirm this with proof (a link screen shot or something), then I would also like a mod to confirm this. I mean confirm, confirm, not by saying "Oh, it's coming soon." Until that happens I'm obligated not to believe you.

This Tuesday Log on your account and you will Notice Something ^.^

Mods Wont Confim it till the Day Happens, or a Day before It happends,

Just be Patient, it will come(:

Oh..

"Its Comming Soon"

Archived