[GAME] Deck Manager - Glitch with packs after trade, duplicates

Grande_Porrador

Hi,

After the 2.29 patch I've came across a very strange bug, if you trade something for packs (any pack) the game adds another pack to your collection instead of just one and if you restart the game it comes back to normal, for example

Let's say I have 2 roaring skies packs and trade some cards for another pack, instead of having 3 the games tell me I have 4 and after restarting I have 3 again.

It happened with me 2 times, one with Roaring Skies and the other with Plasma Freeze, I don't know if you can open that "extra" pack and I wont try to open them, but it could lead to some exploits I think

I hope you guys fix this =) Thanks for all the wonderful work you are doing with the game

Hello Grande_Porrador,

We are already in the process of getting notification about this issue.  This is a client display issue.  It isn't actually doubling your stuff.  If you log out of the TCGO game client and then log back in, your booster pack number will display correctly.  

Fortunately, we can fix this by correcting the message coming from the server, so it's something we can fix without a new client.  The team is already working on implementing and testing a fix.  Look for patch notes in the near future for when the fix is implemented on the live game.

Thanks for taking the time to report this to us!

Hello Grande_Porrador,

We are already in the process of getting notification about this issue.  This is a client display issue.  It isn't actually doubling your stuff.  If you log out of the TCGO game client and then log back in, your booster pack number will display correctly.  

Fortunately, we can fix this by correcting the message coming from the server, so it's something we can fix without a new client.  The team is already working on implementing and testing a fix.  Look for patch notes in the near future for when the fix is implemented on the live game.

Thanks for taking the time to report this to us!

Thanks to you and the rest of team for the wonderful work you are doing with the game =D

Great to know that it can be fixed on the server side of the client and that it is just a display error, makes it easier to fix and avoid bigger problems =D

Archived