[GAME] Trading - The search bar doesn't appear for screen names when creating a Private trade

LordKieta

Since the update, I've found that when creating a Private Trade, the ability to search someones name is gone. This is really aggravating, because I have friended several people, maybe even 1000 in the past several years to trade with them. Now that I cannot search names, it is virtually impossible to find the person I need to trade with.  

Besides trading with people in my friends list, it's equally hard to trade with anyone in public at all, because there are still countless names in the Public tab, and I cannot search for them either. 

I ask, perhaps even beg, if you could please re-add the search bar because any kind of private trading is extremely difficult in this state. 

I don't know if it's a bug that it's not appearing, or if you omitted it on purpose, but it is certainly making trading far harder than its ever been before. 

Thank you for reading this. 

Hi LordKieta,

This is indeed a bug.  We already have it tracked in our bug system and are working for a fix.  Our apologies for the issue and thanks in advance for your patience while a fix is implemented to bring this search functionality back.

I am actually unsure if this a bug or if this is part of the new update (if it is a bug then I ask the moderators to move it), but the lack of a search bar when creating a private trade is really quite annoying.

I cannot say the same for any other player but I have a long list of players on my friends list and looking through them for one person is going to be extremely time consuming. So I ask the development team if they could possibly bring the search bar back.

As I said before though, if the search bar is there for other players and it is a bug I am experiencing I shall file a ticket to the support team upon getting an answer.

Archived