how will you get cards in the open beta

BLKstar

after all accounts are erased and your reissued packs based on the number of hours you playe,d, how will you be able to get additional packs and cards

we will still get booster packs after open beta starts through beta codes. im pretty sure all new booster packs will start carrying beta codes soon as well (such as BLW emerging powers booster packs, and BLW packs in retail stores). You will most likely also be able to trade gem/tokens for packs/individual cards (citation needed)

ALL BW Emerging Powers booster packs will have the codes in them, unlike the BW Booster packs you could only get codes from packs that were mostly only sold in the Hobby Shops. I have already got 80 of the EP codes from when I attend the Pokemon Worlds Championships this weekend, and waiting till Aug 31st to enter them in. The back of the EP beta codes have a different look compaired to the BW codes.

Greetings!

To get your cards, you'll have to head over to the shop, and redeem your booster credits, and then head into the TCGO collection and open your packs! Thanks!

Prof Proto

Centurion Moderator

"Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up makes it permanent"

• 2 weeks later...

I have a quick question,i search and i couldnt find a answer.Are they going to be reset again at some point since its still in beta or now we have them for good???

Can't say for sure yet, we'll let everyone know, but there is a chance it will be. So expect the worst, if it doesn't happy, then good news for you :)

Prof Proto

Centurion Moderator

"Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up makes it permanent"

Archived