Unknown (Brand New?) Pokémon in 2016 Movie.

MaSkullzOnFire

This months CoroCoro magazine includes a teaser image for next year's Pokémon movie. The image is from a teaser that appears at the end of the 18th Pokémon movie "Hoopa and the Clash of Ages".

The image depicts a silhouette of an unknown Pokémon, accompanied by the caption "!? Is this a New Pokémon?!" At this time it is unclear if it is a new Pokémon, new Mega Evolution, new alternate form, or something else entirely.

The creature is a silvery-white colour and looks like it is a humanoid shape with wings on the back and 3 lights on it's head (these could be its eyes). As posting links to other websites is forbidden I urge you to look it up and see for yourself what this unknown entity could very well be.

Yea i already posted about it in pokenews corner in my link . But that creature looks like zygarde to me (maybe his more dangerous forme) or if its really a new pokemon then unfortunately we have to wait for 2016 lol :P

Yea i already posted about it in pokenews corner in my link . But that creature looks like zygarde to me (maybe his more dangerous forme) or if its really a new pokemon then unfortunately we have to wait for 2016 lol :P

Zygarde was the first Pokémon that came to mind when I first saw it as well. Both it and the unknown creature have frills on their back which look strikingly similar. It also wouldn't be so crazy to think that the white vertical line that is on Zygarde's face splits open to create the third "eye".

Guest Revolutionary04

i feel like its zygarde's mega cuz i saw some tyranitartube videos and saw that there will probally be 2 mega, fusion (like black and white kyurem) or a different forme like u said. But they look different

i feel like its zygarde's mega cuz i saw some tyranitartube videos and saw that there will probally be 2 mega, fusion (like black and white kyurem) or a different forme like u said. But they look different

Can't say that kalos legendaries will receive mega's in such a short time . As you said that it is some kind of fusion between zygarde and the unknown pokemon so maybe more legendaries are in there  . But i believe kalos is filled with mysteries and anything can be possible :( . If i am true volcanion might be involved with zaygarde .

Guest Revolutionary04

Can't say that kalos legendaries will receive mega's in such a short time . As you said that it is some kind of fusion between zygarde and the unknown pokemon so maybe more legendaries are in there . But i believe kalos is filled with mysteries and anything can be possible :( . If i am true volcanion might be involved with zaygarde .

[Content removed - posting links to websites other than official Pokémon sites is not permitted. -Mod. Poplar]

We do not even know of it is an official Pokémon. It could be 2 or 3 fused together for the sake of the film (just like how Ghastly fused Blastoise and Venusaur to create Venustoise in The Ghost of Maidens Peak).

Well its impossible to say anything about that beast now so we will have to wait till the movie XY 2 comes out . And i watched the tyranitartube's video he showed a giant zygarde lol . Don't think zygarde will receive such ugly forme .  I can once agree with maskullz about multiple pokemon fusion :P . Maybe it can be xerneas + yveltal + zygarde =  :o

Hoppa is technically in the xy set how ever I think you might be able to catch it in delta emerald

You may have this thread confused with another one. We are not on about Hoopa here.

You may have this thread confused with another one. We are not on about Hoopa here.

Sro this is the wrong one

I was Trying to post on another thread I must've pressed the back button

My bad

• 1 year later...

It's probably Magearna. They always star at least one Pokémon from the next Gen in a movie right before the next Gen actually comes out. But personally, I want Primal Dialga and Palkia

It's probably Magearna. They always star at least one Pokémon from the next Gen in a movie right before the next Gen actually comes out. But personally, I want Primal Dialga and Palkia

Please do not post on threads that have been inactive for more than 14 days, as it is frowned upon by the moderators. This thread is about a year old, And has run its course. 

Thanks, and have a great day!

• 1 month later...

Hoppa is technically in the xy set how ever I think you might be able to catch it in delta emerald

I wanna battle Marriland, Tyranitartude, Munchingorange, TamashiHikora(probably ask her out) And Then I Will be The Strongest Ever I'll Be The Bestest Bestest Ever

Archived