Pokemon Games on PC

Harion

i know emulators are illegal. but is there a retail version of the games for the PC? i don't have any of the game consoles that can play the Pokemon video games but i would really like to play it on my PC. i can dl emulators but i'd rather just buy a retail version. easier, and hassle-free.

that sucks. because i don't wanna buy DS or the GBA just so i could play Pokemon. i wonder why they never made a version for the PC? most popular games are cross-platform.

Actually the top two most popular game series, (Mario and Pokemon) , aren't cross platform, if Nintendo were to put Pokemon on a different console, then their own sales would drastically fall, one of the main reason's people own a handhelkd is for Pokemon anyway.

Actually the top two most popular game series, (Mario and Pokemon) , aren't cross platform, if Nintendo were to put Pokemon on a different console, then their own sales would drastically fall, one of the main reason's people own a handhelkd is for Pokemon anyway.

they don't have to release a PC version right after the release of the game consoles. they can release PC versions after the sales of the game consoles have fallen off. there are a lot of PS3 titles that have PC versions but you don't really see PS3 sales being affected. game consoles are bought not just for the console's major titles but for it's functionality which a PC does not offer.

they don't have to release a PC version right after the release of the game consoles. they can release PC versions after the sales of the game consoles have fallen off. there are a lot of PS3 titles that have PC versions but you don't really see PS3 sales being affected. game consoles are bought not just for the console's major titles but for it's functionality which a PC does not offer.

The difference here is that the PS3 is nowhere near as popular as the DS, the average PS3 game will sell about one tenth as many copies as a DS game, so they need to boost sales, the DS doesn't need this. Nintendo doesn't want to help competitiors, not to mention the fact that it would take a huge amount of time to change the game to work on the computer.

Well, let's see...

Pokémon Project Studio

PokéROMs

Pokémon Play It!

Pokémon Play It!

Pokémon Masters Arena

Pokémon Team Turbo

Pokémon PC Master (very limited release in English)

That's all off the top of my head. There might be more.

Archived