Pokeblammo

[GAME] Trading - Packs became locked after failed trade

Ration

My packs have been unlocked, 2 days after the solution was given from the support ticket. :)

My problem was solved this morning :)

• Upvote 1

SønGoku

Hi yesterday i send a ofer in a Ultra Ball SR and put 100 packs ( 40 AO , 30 PF  and 30 Next Destinies )  .

but not appeared on my list and now my packs are locked .

I tried using the support but error on login.

What do I do now to Unblock the packs?

SønGoku

When a try to access support center page , error login u.u

Unexpected Error

Oops! It seems that Pokemon.com has had an unexpected error. Don't worry; the site administrators have already been notified and they'll try to have the problem fixed soon.

And my packs remain blocked =/

SønGoku

anyone?

<**

Edited by SønGoku

Fran1902

Send a ticket explaining the exact same thing, they usually unlock your packs in 3 days

jsasukeche

Hi , i created an offer of a VS seeker SR and put 5 packs ( 5 AO ),1 champion festival,1 Energy Retrieval SR

but the trade did not appear on my list and now my packs and trainers are locked .

I tried to re login but it still didn't appear.

What can I do now to get these things back?

Edited by jsasukeche

semeai

Hi , i created an offer of a VS seeker SR and put 5 packs ( 5 AO ),1 champion festival,1 Energy Retrieval SR

but the trade did not appear on my list and now my packs and trainers are locked .

I tried to re login but it still didn't appear.

What can I do now to get these things back?

had a similar thing happen to me where i made a trade and it never showed up on my list but the cards i offered all got locked.

this happened saturday and it is now monday so it won't get unlocked without the developers involvement. submit a ticket and they should be able to unlock them for you (i've heard of at least 2 people that got theirs unlocked via a ticket)

jsasukeche

had a similar thing happen to me where i made a trade and it never showed up on my list but the cards i offered all got locked.

this happened saturday and it is now monday so it won't get unlocked without the developers involvement. submit a ticket and they should be able to unlock them for you (i've heard of at least 2 people that got theirs unlocked via a ticket)

so what can i do know? what ticket?

quasardeadly

Hello my friend jsasukeche,

As i can clearly see that items which you attempted to trade have become locked and your trade is also not completed . This is a known bug and i better recommend you to submit a support ticket in order to get your items unlocked. Usually they take upto 3 days to get your items unlocked so be patient while they work on your request.

Use the link :- http://www.pokemon.com/us/customer-service/ and submit a support ticket and make sure to put as much details as possible along with the items that have become trade locked.

You can also e-mail support team at the following mail address :- support@pokemon.com and they will create a support ticket for you.

Hope it helps :)

Quasardeadly

Edited by quasardeadly

jsasukeche

Hello my friend jsasukeche,

As i can clearly see that items which you attempted to trade have become locked and your trade is also not completed . This is a known bug and i better recommend you to submit a support ticket in order to get your items unlocked. Usually they take upto 3 days to get your items unlocked so be patient while they work on your request.

Use the link :- http://www.pokemon.com/us/customer-service/ and submit a support ticket and make sure to put as much details as possible along with the items that have become trade locked.

You can also e-mail support team at the following mail address :- support@pokemon.com and they will create a support ticket for you.

Hope it helps :)

Quasardeadly

THX

ErnestoMota

Hi i have 29 packs block, that packs were for one trade but the trade never completed. That packs are blocked. i dont open anythng pack and i sad. Please help me

tarif15

please ... and i mean pretty please , FIX the TRADE LOCK bug  . its getting outta control .... a lot of my  stuff got locked today as well . i cant take it anymore . I BEG YOU .... fix this trade lock bug

chickenman2015

I made a moc trade this morning for a secret rare ultra ball, and I knew it wouldn't be possible to post it cause I only had 6 tokens, but anyway the trade was for 90 assorted trainers and Pokemon(all ex, FA, or sr) and I

Now all the cards are locked and can't be used in other news trades and the trade won't show up in the "my trade offers" tab.

chickenman2015

RESOLVED

Mod_Poplar

Hi there Real-United,

My sincere apologies for the delay! This should now be resolved for you, but if you experience this again please feel free to submit a new support ticket. This is a known issue which the Dev team is working to resolve as quickly as possible, and until then they will be running a script to free up items in this state at least once weekly.

Thanks for your report and your patience! :) I'll be closing this thread now.

Mod_Poplar

Hey Trainers!

Just a heads up that I have merged several threads regarding this bug. Please see my above response for more info on the bug. :)