Suggestions on what to buy

xtheunknownonex

Ello random peoples. I'm kinda new, have only been playing for 5 days and I don't really know what is good and what isn't. Should I buy Ocean's Core, or Earth Pulse? Or would it be more cost effective to buy a bunch of Roaring Skies or Primal Clash packs and hope for some good EX's?

Well, because you are a newbie then you should play theme deck first (unless you redeem code) because it is cheap and fair for any new players. I suggest buying dark hammer theme deck or storm rider theme deck and learn how to play them. When you play in the random battle mode, you can get many tokens to buy packs (untradable) that might help you to build your own deck. You can get tickets to attend tournaments and earns tradable packs. You can trade these packs for the cards you want to build your deck. Hope these help, enjoy the game ;)

Ello random peoples. I'm kinda new, have only been playing for 5 days and I don't really know what is good and what isn't. Should I buy Ocean's Core, or Earth Pulse? Or would it be more cost effective to buy a bunch of Roaring Skies or Primal Clash packs and hope for some good EX's?

Visit the new player, guide if it helps :) Also, buy a Dark Hammer theme deck, which is much better for a new player :)

New Player Guide (click on the name to reach there) :)

Hope it helps

I recommend you ocean core theme deck since it contains many good pokemon including kyogre but don't buy packs from shop coz their pull rate is very very poor as compared to 10-card boosters . Currently apart from Ocean's Core, or Earth Pulse , dark hammer and storm rider theme decks did receive very good response from players so you can buy them :) .

Archived