LF COL ENERGYS

X1X193

As the tittle says I am  looking for call of legends energys all of need atleast 20 of each kind.

My offers are as follows :

for  22 energys foil any type I will give 4 sr empoleon..

for 12 energys foil any type I will give 2 sr garbodor.

for  5 enengys foil any type I will give fa manetric  and mega manetric    or

fa gengar and mega gengar             or

fa lucario and mega lucario ..

for 4 energys foil any type I will give fa yveltal  or fa seismitoad.

for 2 energy foil any type  any ex's of primal clash expansion..

for 1 energy foil any type  1 nxd and 1 random pack..

if you have any energy and want anything else than those above things please reply to this post or send me offer in game..... :) have fun 

Announcing you need 20+ of each energy is probably counter-productive to getting any, People weren't born yesterday and Heatmor type decks are outdated

Announcing you need 20+ of each energy is probably counter-productive to getting any, People weren't born yesterday and Heatmor type decks are outdated

i asked people for all types of energy for example if they want offer of sr empoleon they can give me 4 dark 4 water 4 grass and 6 fire like that type doesnt matter any energy will work so i will people only have 4 i have offer for 4.

If people have different types of energy its fine or if they have same thats fine too like 22 water for 4 sr empo. ;) just need all kind of energy hope you understand :)

Archived