[General] Other Email confirmation bug

Gui_89

Hello I'm from Brazilian, my english is not very well and I just write here for a bug with my girlfriend. ************ can login in her profile but she can't enter in the tcg card game because she doesn't receive a confirmation email, I did my profile after her and receive a confirmation email. Her email is ************inha@********* so if someone can fix that. Thx and srry for my bad english.

If you do not see the account authorization email, there are a few steps you can take.

First, check your Junk Mail folder to make sure that the email was not filtered as spam by your email provider.

Also, be sure you’re checking the email account of the address you submitted when signing up. If it is not there, you can have the email re-sent by logging in to the site and clicking “Resend the Activation Email Now.”

If you continue to have difficulties, I suggest that you send a ticket into the support team so they can investigate this matter further. To submit a ticket, simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question".

Archived