Sign in to follow this  
harshu

[GAME] Trainer Challenge - Basic Blue Deck unlocked, but other 2 - Basic Red & Green haven't been unlocked !

harshu

Hello,

I need help with some problems I have been having this problem from a long time, but didn't take them seriously. But Certainly I need help now ! I needed some HGSS Cards, which I found were found in the basic theme decks ! So, I was able to unlock Basic Blue deck after playing 12 matches. Even though I had already unlocked Basic Water, Fire and the newer theme decks that were given to me already. But before I won 12 matches with Water, I had already won 12 matches with other 2 ( Basic Fire and Basic Green, still wasn't able to unlock them ) I joined the game when we could unlock these decks. And I even played with them to unlock. I also ensured 12 matches were with different Trainers in trainer challenge.

Please help. I really like and love the cards from the theme decks and have been proving essential for me :(

Please Help,

Thanks for the help :)

Edited by harshu

Mod_Poplar

Hi harshu!

This is a known issue which the Dev team is currently working to investigate. We appreciate your patience until that is resolved!

I'll be closing this thread now. Please feel free to create a new thread or submit a ticket via the link in my signature if you come across any other bugs.

Thanks again for your patience!