TPCi_Samhayne

I really wish you'd picked a different name than Basic Yellow; that deck already exists. It's an old deck, but it exists nonetheless.

If i am correct this update will be done near july 18 to coincide with hoopa movie coz i have heard legendary collection will be released on the same date :).

I really wish you'd picked a different name than Basic Yellow; that deck already exists. It's an old deck, but it exists nonetheless.

I dunno, I kind of like it. XY Basic Yellow feels like a nice return to the simpler deck names like Basic Red and BW Basic Blue.

Also, theme deck mode is lacking a good electric deck at the moment, so I welcome it with open arms.

Thank you so much for continuing to improve the system!

I really do appreciate the changes and improvement you have put in place since I started playing last year.

Pretty excited on the release of this new client! :)

The new tutorial layout and basic yellow deck is great not only for new players to complete more variety of daily challenges, but also because it will mix things up in the versus reward ladder, tournament scene, and friendly matchmaking.

When looking at [Removed] i noticed last year for new players basic orange, yellow, green, blue, and red were made available as well as power relay, however for new players this year they only were able to play BW red, blue, and green, with no orange deck or yellow deck like before (rallying cry and mental might are great free decks that add a little variety to theme play early for new players.

Without basic ORJ or yellow or power relay; like new players before them had access to, new players will struggle to complete daily challenges that had the ability to do so with the ease with these other decks and therefore miss out on the fun of getting an online exclusive deck. A steel, or fighting deck (basic orj) needs to be brought back for players to acquire to aid in the daily challenges asap.

It would be a really good thing bring these decks back for new players that didn't get a chance to earn them before, since the new 2.29 is focusing a lot on new tutorial as well as revamped versus mode. It would be great to see all the basic decks back or perhaps have players earn them as a reward through versus battle. I say bring back basic red, yellow, green, blue, orj, and power relay.  At least basic ORJ, since there is no beginning fighting orj deck for dailies, as well as steel deck for me im lvl 0 on both of those :(  Either way i know myself as well new, and old players would appreciate this. thanks and have a wonderful day. looking foreward to see what the dev's implement, and needing more theme decks!

Fix theme decks trading and allow it to be functional again. This will boost the morale of players who are veer toward that side of the game (theme deck/ trainer challenge/daily reward etc.) in the new client. It will also expand the trading scene and encompass more options for new and existing players.

We don't currently have development plans to re-implement Theme Deck trading.  It is on the backlog list, but it isn't currently a high priority.  I think some of the new features and other improvements we have coming will benefit the game more.  Hopefully you will agree :)

This entire update seems awesome (especially a beneficial electric deck), but since a post like "Feedback: Client 2.29" does not exist (you said this was for the tutorial thingy) I need to ask a question here. This new update looks and sounds huge, will it take longer to install this update compared to past ones?

Hi TPCi_Samhayne,

I have a question , will there be any deck folder option to keep some important decks separate coz this suggestion was put up by a player few weeks ago so please let us know and this was one of my favoured suggestio.. 

Thanks.

We don't currently have development plans to re-implement Theme Deck trading.  It is on the backlog list, but it isn't currently a high priority.  I think some of the new features and other improvements we have coming will benefit the game more.  Hopefully you will agree :)

How come there no option to enable/disable Pop Up Windows (During Battles) (Once you disable the popup window you will no longer be able to see those window until a full reinstall is made.

Archived