Roariing Skies Variations

CptCoCoMilk

Hello everyone, I hope that everyone is doing well. The purpose of this thread is to receive clarification on two Roaring Skies booster packs; one from code redemption and another from tournament rewards. It has come to my attention that there has been a rumor circulating in the Trade Chat stating that Roaring Skies packs, won from the tournaments, are guarantee to have an EX. I was wondering if someone can confirm or debunk this rumor. Thank you in advance!

If that was true I feel cheated for not getting an EX from every RS pack during the Next Destinies tournament a week or two ago.

Joking aside, I’ve never heard this rumor before and if it is true it is probably a bug that has popped up within the last week or two. However, I doubt it is true.

well its not in every pack, i know from experience. but there might be a higher chance. on my own i can see that there is possibly a higher chance. ive opened 4 packs from tournaments and got an ex in 2. ive opened obout 10 normal roaring skies packs and have only gotten 1. this might be coincidence or it might be a viable rumor. all i know is that from my experience, the tournament packs are better. hope this helps

they are only giving them out now, they didn't give these ones out during next destiny weekend. ive opened 5 in the last 2 days and had 2 shay ex 1 rayq ex 1 drag rayq ex and lati ex, all in a row all tradable

they are only giving them out now, they didn't give these ones out during next destiny weekend. ive opened 5 in the last 2 days and had 2 shay ex 1 rayq ex 1 drag rayq ex and lati ex, all in a row all tradable

they did give these packs before the nxd weekend.. I was worried they might take it off but they didn't (that's how I remember)

Archived