LordKieta

Violet City Trading Company (VCTC)! Temporarily Closed Again.

Grendelle214

Hi.. couldn'nt find the in game item exchange (newbie hre).. already sent a friend request thu.. was meaning to order 4 Gabite the one with Dragon call ability.. RA.. not sure which expansion is it. Will trade 1 pack lost thunder.

LordKieta

Hi.. couldn'nt find the in game item exchange (newbie hre).. already sent a friend request thu.. was meaning to order 4 Gabite the one with Dragon call ability.. RA.. not sure which expansion is it. Will trade 1 pack lost thunder.

I'm sorry, but I haven't been open for almost 6 months now 

VaderVanHetJaar

Oops i just sent you a message and tapped reply now it's gone. So i need to write you this message again.

But brother, i came back to tcgo after 2 years and i was affraid that you stopped trading. Good job holding this business, i wish i could invest into it. But anyways, i would like to get a scramble switch. Why can i not see the value of lost thunder packs? Because the value of the switch is 3, i wanted to offer 3 lost thunder packs.

Sincerely,

Your favourite customer VADER

Sakura150612

Oops i just sent you a message and tapped reply now it's gone. So i need to write you this message again.

But brother, i came back to tcgo after 2 years and i was affraid that you stopped trading. Good job holding this business, i wish i could invest into it. But anyways, i would like to get a scramble switch. Why can i not see the value of lost thunder packs? Because the value of the switch is 3, i wanted to offer 3 lost thunder packs.

Sincerely,

Do you, by chance, know the meaning of "Closed"? It's written in the dang title.

I wasn't going to say anything, but I'm saying it anyways. I'm surprised you're still insisting in this after accusing Lord Kieta of selling "extremely overpriced" cards. Not a very good attitude to have when asking for a favor.

Also, please don't bump this thread while it's inactive. Actually, don't reply to this post either. Just let it sit here until they decide to reopen (IF they decide to reopen, not trying to put pressure here or anything xd just saying).

• Upvote 1

LordKieta

Do you, by chance, know the meaning of "Closed"? It's written in the dang title.

I wasn't going to say anything, but I'm saying it anyways. I'm surprised you're still insisting in this after accusing Lord Kieta of selling "extremely overpriced" cards. Not a very good attitude to have when asking for a favor.

Also, please don't bump this thread while it's inactive. Actually, don't reply to this post either. Just let it sit here until they decide to reopen (IF they decide to reopen, not trying to put pressure here or anything xd just saying).

Ive actually heavily thought about reopening, but if at all, it would be in January. 

Thanks for this post, it really means a lot. 

Sincerely,

bruh we closed

• Upvote 1

VaderVanHetJaar

i just gave my opinion, and i'm still out here so don't you have an idea that i am interested in overpriced cards? I want to buy them. So kieta gets his packs and i get my cards, then we both happy. Being closed don't mean nothing to me. You can reopen for 1 minute to trade with me then close again, simple.

If you don't want me to reply again. Then don't reply to this post. Wee-->bee->cee--> you can't see me (*vader dissapeared*)

Edited by VaderVanHetJaar
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

LordKieta

i just gave my opinion, and i'm still out here so don't you have an idea that i am interested in overpriced cards? I want to buy them. So kieta gets his packs and i get my cards, then we both happy. Being closed don't mean nothing to me. You can reopen for 1 minute to trade with me then close again, simple.

If you don't want me to reply again. Then don't reply to this post. Wee-->bee->cee--> you can't see me (*vader dissapeared*)

Were not open. I can reply because it's my post. My prices are "overpriced" because they haven't been updated in ages. Prices on this page do not reflect what they cost. All you wanna do is argue with me, go get your "overpriced" cards literally anywhere else
  • Upvote 1

Sakura150612

Ive actually heavily thought about reopening, but if at all, it would be in January. 

Thanks for this post, it really means a lot. 

Hey, that would be awesome :) I mean, no pressure still xd But it would be awesome to see the revival of Violet City. Haven't dropped by in your other thread, but when I came back I was happy to see that you were sill active around here and doing well.

• Upvote 1

Kinomega

Still planning to reopen? I miss these trading companies T-T

Edited by Kinomega