LordKieta

Violet City Trading Company (VCTC)! Temporarily Closed Again.

LordKieta

Removed.  

Edited by LordKieta
  • Upvote 1

Ricey87

Hi,

Can I get a price check on FA darkrai promo?  Possibly, thinking about ordering one as well.

Thanks.

LordKieta

Hi,

Can I get a price check on FA darkrai promo?  Possibly, thinking about ordering one as well.

Thanks.

Currently working on a guide for all (well at least most) Non-ex Promos. Since that guide will be posted within the next 24 hours, instead of about a week in the Scizor Prime case, I will accept an order for them now. 

Right now, I am asking 5* value for both FA Giratina Promo and FA Darkrai Promo. 

• Upvote 1

LordKieta

Pack Updates!

Roaring Skies packs are now 0.9 value

Also now accepting Pikachu Collection Box at 0.4 value, and Charizard Collection Box at 5.0

Also now accepting Dewford, Mauville, Lavaridge, and Petalburg League Packs at 1:0 value.

Also accepting Rustboro League Packs at 0.8 value! 

Thank you! 

Edited by LordKieta
  • Upvote 1

Ricey87

Pack Updates!

Roaring Skies packs are now 0.9 value

Also now accepting Pikachu Collection Box at 0.4 value, and Charizard Collection Box at 5.0

Also now accepting Dewford, Mauville, Lavaridge, and Petalburg League Packs at 1:0 value.

Also accepting Rustboro League Packs at 0.8 value! 

Thank you! 

Funny how I traded my scizor prime literally the day before it got hot...anyway just to confirm 5* for both promos, or 5 packs for each promo? 

Thanks.

LordKieta

Funny how I traded my scizor prime literally the day before it got hot...anyway just to confirm 5* for both promos, or 5 packs for each promo? 

Thanks.

5* for each. So if you want both, it will cost 10 value :)

Cwarfare718

Hey VCTC, looking to trade for Professor Sycamore reverse foil x4. Can I have a value? :)

toadstopher

Hey guys blastoise sent me here, I'd like to trade shaymin-ra's for lando-ra's thank you 

LordKieta

Hey VCTC, looking to trade for Professor Sycamore reverse foil x4. Can I have a value? :)

We usually don't exclusively trade specific foil versions of cards, but if I have any extra, at the very least I can check for you. Any RH card you would order, would be .5 more than their regular price (with some exceptions), and any RH order we are allowed to turn away because of supply and the such. 

Nonetheless, I have 2 RH Sycamore I can trade, and I'll trade them at 1 value each. 

LordKieta

Hey guys blastoise sent me here, I'd like to trade shaymin-ra's for lando-ra's thank you 

We accept one trade-in per order, and we have Shaymin-ex ra RS listed at Trade-in Value for 6. We have Landorus-ex rs listed at 10. 

toadstopher

We accept one trade-in per order, and we have Shaymin-ex ra RS listed at Trade-in Value for 6. We have Landorus-ex rs listed at 10. 

the other guy made it sound like this company could work with me.  since shaymin-ex's are priced by you guys at 12 packs and lando-ex's at 10, there is room for profit and its not like im trading the shaymins in for packs :D 

if we cant work something out its ok though im just new to this :)

Watch_Me_LOL

I have HGSS promo suicune, feraligatr, cleffa, minun and BW06 black star snivy. anyone interested ? 

LordKieta

I have HGSS promo suicune, feraligatr, cleffa, minun and BW06 black star snivy. anyone interested ? 

We currently aren't accepting trade-in for any of those cards. As for BW06 Snivy, we will have it for sale in about a day for 0.5 value. 

the other guy made it sound like this company could work with me.  since shaymin-ex's are priced by you guys at 12 packs and lando-ex's at 10, there is room for profit and its not like im trading the shaymins in for packs :D

if we cant work something out its ok though im just new to this :)

I apologize. It probably shouldn't be hard to get a Landorus-ex on public for a Shaymin-ex, especially with Shaymins value rising, and Lando's value dropping, but our trade-in value is simply because we are a business trying to make a small profit. All the companies are like that. 

I do apologize for this inconvenience. I might raise the trade-in value for Shaymin later, but nonetheless, I cannot do a 1:1 trade. I wish you luck elsewhere, and perhaps one of my traders can do that trade for you anyway, off the forums. Thank you for inquiring with us nonetheless and have a good day. 

akiraleong

Order

M-Gardevoir EX ra*1
Scoop Up Cyclone*1
Total 5, pay with 4PhP and 1 RoS

LordKieta

Order

M-Gardevoir EX ra*1

Scoop Up Cyclone*1

Total 5, pay with 4PhP and 1 RoS

Offer sent! You have one more PHF pack you can spend 1:1 until next Wednesday. Thanks for ordering from Violet City! 

toughguy86

Ordering:

Raikou EX x1

Paying with RS x3

Thanks

LordKieta

Ordering:

Raikou EX x1

Paying with RS x3

Thanks

Offer sent! Thanks for ordering from Violet City! 

Guest Revolutionary04

lordkieta I cant order the mewtwo FA sense I cant get packs easily so I posted it in pub if I don't get it in pub ill try again here :)

kitess

ordering:

dragons exalted altaria x2

paying with rs x3

Mr-Smiley-007

ordering:

dragons exalted altaria x2

paying with rs x3

Sending it right a way and thank you for using VCTC!

kitess

ordering

1 fight song altaria

1 enhanced hammer

paying with 1 RS 1 furious fist

Mr-Smiley-007

ordering

1 fight song altaria

1 enhanced hammer

paying with 1 RS 1 furious fist

Sending offer. Enjoy and thank you for using vctc!

GamingtheSystem

I would like to place another order:

3 Float Stone @ .75 = 2.25

1 Keldo EX @ 2.5 = 2.5

and Hopefully you have a Swampert EX (I could not find a listing for it but other Trading companies have it for a 4 or 5 pack value - however their pack pricing structure may be different I am not sure as I have not ever deal with any other traders than you guys).

If you don't have a Swampert EX for trade at around this price I will take:

1 Ace Spec Super Scoop Up Cyclone @ 2 = 2

Here is are the packs I have to trade with:

Roaring Skies 2 @ 1 = 2

Primal Clash 4 @ .75 = 3

Furious Fists 1 @ .75 = .75

Tourney Chest 1 @ .75 = .75

Flashfire 2 @ .5 = 1

Plasma Freeze 1 @ 2 (special today) = 2

Total Pack(s) Value = 10.5   

Hopefully this can get me the Swampert EX, Keldo EX and the 3 Float Stones.

Thanks!!

LordKieta

I would like to place another order:

3 Float Stone @ .75 = 2.25

1 Keldo EX @ 2.5 = 2.5

and Hopefully you have a Swampert EX (I could not find a listing for it but other Trading companies have it for a 4 or 5 pack value - however their pack pricing structure may be different I am not sure as I have not ever deal with any other traders than you guys).

If you don't have a Swampert EX for trade at around this price I will take:

1 Ace Spec Super Scoop Up Cyclone @ 2 = 2

Here is are the packs I have to trade with:

Roaring Skies 2 @ 1 = 2

Primal Clash 4 @ .75 = 3

Furious Fists 1 @ .75 = .75

Tourney Chest 1 @ .75 = .75

Flashfire 2 @ .5 = 1

Plasma Freeze 1 @ 2 (special today) = 2

Total Pack(s) Value = 10.5   

Hopefully this can get me the Swampert EX, Keldo EX and the 3 Float Stones.

Thanks!!

Alright, so we don't sell Swampert-ex right now, But I'll gladly sell you one right now for 3 value

As for your total pack value, it adds up to 9.25 instead of 10.5. Also, we have Tournament Chests listed at 0.5 right now, and not 0.75. 

You're ordering 1 LT Keldeo-ex at 2.5  and 3 float stones at 2.25 and 1 Swampert-ex at 3 and 1 Scoop Up Cyclone at 2 and the total is 9.75. I'm just going to send one less float stone, and exclude the Tournament chest. 

Offer sent nonetheless! Thank you very much! Have a good day! 

Disclaimer: Not currently selling the Hoenn Trio Tins Exes, so this is a one-time thing until I put up the prices. 

EDIT: I appear have forgotten to send you your Cyclone, so I sent a second trade with the Cyclone as well as the 3rd Float Stone for free. Have a good day! 

Edited by LordKieta

GamingtheSystem

Alright, so we don't sell Swampert-ex right now, But I'll gladly sell you one right now for 3 value

As for your total pack value, it adds up to 9.25 instead of 10.5. Also, we have Tournament Chests listed at 0.5 right now, and not 0.75. 

You're ordering 1 LT Keldeo-ex at 2.5  and 3 float stones at 2.25 and 1 Swampert-ex at 3 and 1 Scoop Up Cyclone at 2 and the total is 9.75. I'm just going to send one less float stone, and exclude the Tournament chest. 

Offer sent nonetheless! Thank you very much! Have a good day! 

Disclaimer: Not currently selling the Hoenn Trio Tins Exes, so this is a one-time thing until I put up the prices. 

EDIT: I appear have forgotten to send you your Cyclone, so I sent a second trade with the Cyclone as well as the 3rd Float Stone for free. Have a good day! 

You hun..  Have a loyal customer on your hands.  Thank you very much!

<3  :)   <3