[GENERAL] Login - Can't login on main account (server specified is unavailable) but can play as guest

dev_devil93

i am not able to log into my tcgo account. i can however play as guest. it says "The server specified is unavailable, please check your internet connection and try again." my firewall is disabled and it was working fine till yesterday. please help

i am not able to log into my tcgo account. i can however play as guest. it says "The server specified is unavailable, please check your internet connection and try again." my firewall is disabled and it was working fine till yesterday. please help

I'm having the same problem; it's an issue on their end, nothing you can really do about it but keep trying.

Edit: Seems to be working fine now :)

I'm having the same problem; it's an issue on their end, nothing you can really do about it but keep trying.

Edit: Seems to be working fine now :)

still doesnt work for me :(

Hello dev_devil93,

This may be an issue that will require personalized assistance from the support team. If you haven't already please open a ticket by clicking the support portal link in my signature. The support team should be able to give you a few pointers which might include a few changes to make to your router.

Thank you for your patience! We hope to see you training on your main account asap!

Archived