wailord club challenge over :) all participants please pm me for consolation prize

awesome_guy

as all of you participants now know I was using a yveltal-darkrai-raichu deck with 3 cards played on the mat- yveltal to retrieve energy, darkrai-ex for the free retreat, and yveltal ex for energy stack for attacks as well as transferring energy back to yveltal baby in case of a flare grunt discarding its energy

since I end up recycling my energy I don't need to play many other cards leading to a large benefit from N's In end game

thanks to all those who participated and please send me a trade offer/ pm me for your consolation prize of a flashfire pack each

okay you two are on my reserved list :) I got 3 battles done already including one i'm right now in- so 5 more reservations left guys :)

will battle you two asap

Edit: done with my battle so i'm ready to play both of you :)

I managed to take a win against felidae and aniket.. I now have eevee and arkham listed for reservation..

okay guys that's 9 of you listed till there.. one last contestant needed :)

remember: 3 roaring skies and 2 freeze if you win/ 1 flashfire pack each if everyone loses :)

hey eevee.. i'm online now.. for the rest of the evening- around 8-9 hours with 1-2 breaks in the middle

Not signing up for the challenge but just throwing out incredibly annoying the Wailord deck is.  Just doing absolutely nothing and waiting for the op to deck out and occasionally throw out some disruption plays like a hammer or 2 then just pick up a damaged Wailord and replace.  

If you don't mind sharing awesome_guy how you beat them, it would be greatly appreciated.  I've battled it 2 times now with Fighting Bats and a Lucario based deck, lost both games via decking out even though I dealt 1400 and 2300 damage respectively both games only taking 1 KO.......that's extremely frustrating, no body should deal that much damage in a game and still lose because of Scoop Ups and AZ 

still testing my deck linnell :) patience my man.. it's a fairly old deck though and I have both 1) worn out my opponent's items to land ko's 2) decked em out (I think it was 3 and 4 of them)

also I have played a battle in game with another wailord- meaning reservation is now closed- just need to play arkham, eevee and lucky

I must apologize I did not realize you were talking about a specific Wailord deck.  I am afraid I will have to bow out.  But if you would be so kind as to point me in the right direction for the deck list I would still like to check it out.  I thought you just enjoyed beating up on Wailord in general.  I mean really though who doesn't.   :)

oh sorry about that luckyapple.. I just really had put that restriction so that I wouldn't end up with 10 donphan centric decks.. I can however reduce the restriction to just being a wailord centered stall deck..

and for the decklist that I was looking to practice against: you can search for "Enrique avila wailord decklist" and look for a deck of 4 wailord 3 suicune and 53 trainers

Not signing up for the challenge but just throwing out incredibly annoying the Wailord deck is.  Just doing absolutely nothing and waiting for the op to deck out and occasionally throw out some disruption plays like a hammer or 2 then just pick up a damaged Wailord and replace.  

If you don't mind sharing awesome_guy how you beat them, it would be greatly appreciated.  I've battled it 2 times now with Fighting Bats and a Lucario based deck, lost both games via decking out even though I dealt 1400 and 2300 damage respectively both games only taking 1 KO.......that's extremely frustrating, no body should deal that much damage in a game and still lose because of Scoop Ups and AZ 

Well Linnel, there are some 3-4 decks, that are pretty hand against wailord - Virgen, the Best Option ! Camerupt EX with tech to get energy and blow up 250 per turn :)

I hope that helps :)

hey linnell there is one card that people seem to find really effective against wailord- bunnelby at

it can shuffle 2 cards into deck while wailord can maximum remove 1 energy

so effectively there should be no way for you to lose except on time

then again I haven't ever played it in a deck so I don't really know

found my last contestant in game- just waiting for arkhamdian's match before I can hand out consolation prizes of 1 ff each (unless arkham wins of course)

hey sorry I can't battle at that time arkham- i'll be out studying with a friend- may be back by 16:00 ish and will be here pretty much all evening

Archived