OutlawGER

Dragon Storm Trading Company 2.0 - Closed: Thanks to a wonderful Community!

OutlawGER

Hi

Order:

2 Xerneas Full Art    6 In Total..

Pay With:

1 Acient Origins   0.8

1 Phantom Forces 0.8

1 Furious Fists  0.8

4 BreakThroug 4.0

Total: 6,4

Hey Burkan, i sent 2 Full Art Xerneas Ex over to your collection for your mentioned packs. Thank you for your trade request!

edit: Trade was cancelled.

Out

Edited by OutlawGER

OutlawGER

Hello,

I would like to buy 1x head ringer. I would like to pay with 1 FurF pack and 1 XY base pack.

Thank you

Trade completed, thanks!

Out

Last_Human

hey:) i'd like to know if this offer was accepted or timed out so I can send an offer if needed

Hi, yeah it was accepted!

Sorry for late reply!

LH

awesome_guy

Hi, yeah it was accepted!

Sorry for late reply!

LH

that's great :) and it's not your fault :) it was kind of outlaw's job to report back.. i'm glad to have it sorted out

chashek

*cancelled*

Edited by chashek

Ponky23

Hi. I am looking for 3 Ho-oh ex (RA) and 3 huntails (PCL) for 27 BKT packs. Thanks!

Edited by Ponky23

awesome_guy

hey ponky :) I've sent over the ho-oh-exs and huntails (one of which I upgraded to reverse foil for you ^_^

thanks for ordering from dstc

outlaw will give you 1 dstc coupon soon :)

OutlawGER

Ponky23 has received 1 DSTC Coupon!

Out

frozetoachair

Cancelled

Edited by frozetoachair

OutlawGER

As some of you may have noticed in the past few months, i personally don't have much time for this game anymore, and it will get even worse in the next few months as i will be daddy next year. :)  So because of that, this company is closed for now.

DSTC may return with a different ownership in future. Thanks to everyone anticipitating in this thread, i really enjoyed to be a part of this wonderful community of PTCGO.

For those who have received DSTC Coupons in the past 4 weeks are still able to claim them for a short period of time.

Out

LordKieta

Congratulations on being a father next year! That's huge news! Good luck with everything that occurs in your life! I'm very happy for you! Thanks for serving the community with DSTC and I'm sure we will all miss you so much.  :)  :)  :)

tarif15

As some of you may have noticed in the past few months, i personally don't have much time for this game anymore, and it will get even worse in the next few months as i will be daddy next year. :)  So because of that, this company is closed for now.

DSTC may return with a different ownership in future. Thanks to everyone anticipitating in this thread, i really enjoyed to be a part of this wonderful community of PTCGO.

For those who have received DSTC Coupons in the past 4 weeks are still able to claim them for a short period of time.

Out

Congrats on becoming a daddy outlaw :) i hope the best for you and ur family . May you have a good life  

chickenman2015

Awww, this your closing this soon? Well it was cool having you as a company and will be looking forward to your return. :)

Congrats on the kid as well. :P

PKMNRocker11

Always sad to see members leave :( Gratz on the kid! Maybe one day you'll come back, who knows, so dont give all your cards away :P

mamajamba123

Congrats OutLawger! This is one of my favorite companies so it's gonna be sad watching this close :P hope to see you guys back one day. And again grats on your kid, and goodluck :)

Edited by mamajamba123

awesome_guy

before we sign out, i'd like to apologize to everyone who supported us.. my exams (for almost a month and a half) coupled with outlaw's great news (and a couple of great friends leaving) made us decide that it was time to shut down dstc

thanks to everyone who supported us :) we're very grateful for you're help.. and we couldn't have done it without you :)

galihsatrioaji

Congrats for ur baby next year :D Happy for you Outlaw! hope the best for ur family :)

and good luck all bro from DSTC!

out! :P

maykwon

Congratulations Outlaw! You and your family must be extremely excited. ^u^

I too would like to thank you for letting me be a part of DSTC. :)

I wish you and your family all the best and hopefully we'll all hear from you again in the near future! We'll miss you indefinitely.

And as awesome_guy has also mentioned, thank you for all the support the PTCGO community has given DSTC. Take care, everyone!

Edited by maykwon

Gengar-101

Huge congrats on your baby Outlaw!

OutlawGER

Thank you all once again for the congratulations! We are really excited for next year!

Though, for now, i am not yet quitting the game for good. I will show up from time to time ingame, so no need to get rid of my cards.  :P  I hope to see some of you guys in the trading chat when i find the time to play some Pokémon. :)

Out

Edited by OutlawGER

Pikachu55055

Hey outlaw congrats and gl with ur family :)

Sry to hear the company is closed... I know I had been inactive for months in this company but that was cuz I couldnt play that much and didnt have many demanded cards...

Well... if this does decide to comeback someday, I'd be glad to come back :)

So.. once again goodluck with ur future and ur kid and I hope to see u ingame sometime - it's been a pleasure to have been part of the company when I did :)

TreTorMud

Id like to order a Full art darkrai ex

im paying 35 roaring skies 

thank you

guentomaster

Lol this company has been dead for a few months now.

Why did u bump the thread man?

TreTorMud

i just noticed  a minute ago woops

awesome_guy

Mods please close this thread

As a part of this company (when it was still there) I know that OP is busy with arrangements for his kid (and isn't likeli to come on soon) and some other members (miaballa, sora, dkscar) have moved From the game as well

It is unlikely for this company to revive, and if we do, it won't be for a very long time, and we shall move it to a new thread.