HELP?

Megavoir

So a have a handful  of cool cards (eg holo Cinccino, Spiritomb, a few cool Team Magma related holos, etc), and the other day, some of them got wet-thankfully not the best, like Magma's GroudonEX. However, of the ones that did, some are now bent, and with reverse holos the face is peeling from the back. How do I fix this (damage ranges from minor to major)?

You can't unfortunately fix water damaged cards. For the ones that are bent you can put them under a heavy item in a warm room, however you can't fix peeling I'm afraid.

I don't advise trying to glue back the peeling parts either.. XD
I tried that two times (granted, that was when I was a kid), first time with a little bit of liquid glue (might I add that was a terrible idea), and the second using a glue stick. The Glue stick worked a lot better than the liquid glue, but it still got very messy and frustrating. Luckily for me the cards that were ruined weren't too rare, and can always be replaced.

It happens. Sorry to hear about your cards OP.

• 2 weeks later...

Except for Hollo cards immediately put them in the microwave for a few seconds I know it sounds crazy but it works where is hot as it's been recently you can just put them outside lol make sure you do it immediately after the card to get wet by now it wouldn't work

Archived