harshu

New Player Guide !

Kings_Gambit

:D To start of, thanks for the lovely comment. I am thankful to you for spreading this topic and thanks again for calling me funny :D

Lol. Sure, no problem :). Maybe I'll start spreading this one tommorow? :)

EvolvedJanitor

The guide for improvement is:
1. Research Top Deck.
2. Farm for it:
2.1 Finish Trainer Challenges (You will get packs, open those)
2.2 Play Theme Deck format (You will get tokens/tickets)
2.3 Dump Tokens/Tickets on Tournaments (You will get more tickets/tradeable packs)
2.4 Trade packs for cards
3. You are awesome
4. Repeat

Brevity is the soul of wit.

Edited by EvolvedJanitor
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Polyeidus

I am very very new to not only Pokemon TCG, but also to Pokemon TCG Online. It seems like the Pokemon Company developers have done a very poor job at providing constructive guidance for people like me. I haven't seen any links from the main website to these forums. I haven't seen any help documents or links to the forum in the online game. After bouncing around aimlessly in the online game for two weeks, I stumbled across these forums. Even though I found the forums, I was unable to find a guide like this one. WHY IS THIS GUIDE NOT PINNED???

While this guide may seem overly simple to most readers, I must point out that for people like me, it answered a bunch of questions, some I didn't even know I had yet. This guide also provides useful links to other resources that will help me as I grow within the game. Again, WHY IS THIS GUIDE NOT PINNED???

I was fortunate to just find this guide in a signature link. I read the whole thing in one setting and set a bookmark so I can return as some of the topics covered start to make sense as I grow. Thank you for putting this together, and thank you to everyone that helped this guide mature into what I just read!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

seminc

I agree with your post, yet I need to ask you to refrain from posting on this thread, as the original poster is going to resume it at s later date and does not want it to be closed.

Thank you!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2