Thoughts on the Daily Trainer Challange

Sameo15

Since the last time I talked about it, I think is has improved, and I like how they brought back the daily rewards, making it optional now if you want to do the daily challenge or not.

But one of the things I do not like is that you are almost forced to do a daily challenge that you don't want to do. If you don't want to do it, than you'll have to wait until the next day to do a different one, so you are needlessly spending time leveling up a time you don't really want to, and this is especially true if you are a lower level where there is only one daily challenge a day. They should either just make so you can outright do two, or give people a choice of which type they want to do each day so they can only level up the types they want to.

Further more, when I decided I did not want to a challenge, I just thought I could discard it and do a different one instead. As I found out the hard way, it does not work like that. I honestly think it should, but if they decide not to, than they should have it were if you decide to trash it, when they ask you "Are you sure?" , it should under that "If you do so, you may not get a replacement one" or something like that, since I am sure that I am not the only one who mistakenly thought this.

And one more thing, I kinda think that all Daily Challenges should be worth the same amount of Exp. points, but that's just me.

Though other than that, I kinda like the system, I just think they should tweak it a bit more.

Archived