If You Grew Up in the Pokemon World . . .

GrewupGeek

This is just for chit-chat, but also figured I'm not only one who would picture what it would be like to be apart of the Pokémon World, at least one version of it.  So I figured everybody would like to share what it would be like for them, topics can be anything, as long as they don't violate any forum rules.  Anyway, here are some examples of what you can share, and can be built upon:

Which version of the Pokémon World:  Anime(Original or Origins), Video Game (Even Colosseum is an option), Comics (Any)

Which Region would you grow up in, and what town would you be growing up in:  Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnon, Unova, Kalos, Orre, Orange Islands

What kind of journey/career would you take:  Trainer, Coordinator, Breeder, Performer, etc.

What Pokémon would be your your starter:  As in would it be one of the three you start off with in the games or some other, random pokemon, including legendary, along with would Mega Evolving be something you be doing, although that would be a stupid question.

Would you be a traveling companion or have them:  As in would you be traveling with Ash, Red, or do a solo trip, that might or might not end up with a traveling companion or two

And so on and so forth, feel free to share.

Anyway, for me, I'll start off, obviously.  It would be in the anime, about at least a year or two before Ash started his.  It would be in Kanto, in Pallet Town, with a charmander as my starter, with a Y Mega Stone, doing the Trainer journey, on a solo journey.  It would be a solo trip, and a bit like a prequel to the anime, and would become strong enough to take on the leagues and the Elite 4, as well as the champion, but would rather keep traveling and training instead of sticking to one region.  Plus time won't stand still like it does in the anime.

So if anybody wants to what it would be like for them, feel free, I'm not going to pressure anybody.

I would wake up as an Emolga in the Mystery Dungeon world...just kidding.

World: Pokemon Special/Adventures manga, so I can see the PKMN inside the ball.

I would be born in Sinnoh, when I was born I was giving a Pachirisu as my protector/friend, which became my favorite PKMN (It is actually my favorite). I will move to Kanto to start my journy, they would give me Charmander as a started even though I wasn't born there.

I would become a trainer, but I would also do coordinating, performance, etc. I would love to beat the gyms/Elite 4, but I would focuse on doing a little of each, just like I do in real life. I would go on a journy with 2 or 3 friends. The fictional character "Valerie" the gym leader from Kalos would be in a small journy with me at first.

PKMN party: Pachirisu, Tyranitar, Charizard (shiny, with X stone), Amaura, Starmie and Umbreon.

Guest Revolutionary04

if i were o wake up in the hoenn reigon...(3DS version)

my starter would be blaziken or sceptile and i would be destined to find Groudon and defeat team magma and my soaring buddy will be latios.

and through my adventure i would catch shiny metagross (special event) and some other strong pokemons.

• 3 weeks later...

I really like the idea of this post  :)  Anyway;

I would like to be in the video game world, starting off in the Sinnoh region. There, I would travel alone on a journey to (hopefully) become the champion, defeating team galactic and capturing dialga, palkia and giratina as you do in Platinum. My starter would be chimchar, and if I was to conquer the Pokemon League, I would then go to Johto, Hoenn and Kalos (with my family) and challenge the gyms there. In the end, I would try to complete the national dex, travelling to Kanto and Unova if necessary. 

• 4 weeks later...

Which version of the Pokémon World: Video Game (not a specific one, just the game canon)

Which Region would you grow up in, and what town would you be growing up in: I was born in Unova, but raised in Hoenn.

What kind of journey/career would you take:  Trainer/Shiny hunter

What Pokémon would be your your starter: a shiny Charmander with Charizardite X

Would you be a traveling companion or have them:  I would travel alone except for my Pokémon

And so on and so forth, feel free to share.

I would have an all-shiny team and constantly be looking for more shinies. I was born in Unova, but shortly after I was born, my family moved to Hoenn and raised me there. Once I got my first Pokémon, a shiny Charmander, I challenged the Pokémon League in Hoenn, then travelled to Sinnoh, Johto, my birthplace-Unova, then Kalos. Currently I returned to Hoenn to see the changes that went on while I was gone, as well as to discover the new mega evolutions.

World: Anime

Starting Town/Region: Pyrite Town in the Orre Region

Career: Pokemon Trainer/Shadow Hunter/Coordinator

Starting Pokemon: Sola the female Espeon and Lunar the male Umbreon

Alone or With Others: I would explore Orre, Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh alone. However, I would start traveling with Ash after we both arrived in the Unova region.

I would start as a normal Trainer in Pyrite Town until I found out about Shadow Pokemon and who were creating them. Then, I would work with scientists to stop the creation of any more Shadow Pokemon, return the ones that were already made to their normal selves, and stop other threats. I would start traveling with Ash after we both arrived in Unova and help him and his friends stop Team Plasma's plans while making sure no more Shadow Pokemon were made. By the time I reached Unova, I would already have the ability to Mega Evolve my Pokemon. However, i would only use it when I needed to use it. I would change the Pokemon that were in my team at that time depending on what was going on or what I was planning to do.

• 1 month later...

This is a great post/idea! Hands down I would want to live in the Kalos region from the games. The amazing pokemon, history and legends make this a great place to live. I would want to work towards being a Professor specializing in Dragon Pokemon and go by Professor Draco. This would be a duel use name because Draco is latin for Dragon but there is also a tree called Dracaena draco which is known as the Dragon tree. A red sap comes from this tree that people have used to make a ***** called Dragons Blood since early Roman times. Therefore, I could still have a name from a tree like all the other Professors :).

Archived