Server Full / At Capacity?

elmextex

Hello!!

Seeing that the Server is at Capacity?

We have limited the amount of users that can be online at one time during the beta period -- it's common during betas for there to be server caps at times. This helps us to figure out how much the servers can handle, and more importanly; how we can improve them. We regret any inconvenience this may be causing and thank you always, for your dedication.

Keep trying!

Best Wishes,

COSSOangel_smile.png

Moderator Extraordinaire

Winners Are Not Those Who Never Fail: But Those Who Never Quit

Yeah, I heard that the GL had problems when it was released for the first time in Japan, so let's just cross our fingers that Pokemon has learned from that! confused_smile.png

• 2 weeks later...

Is this why there is no start button in the bottom right corner?

I got that too once. I think I logged in and out, closed my browser and opened again or something like that. Either one, when I got back it was there. =) I'd say that is just some glitch.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Just wondering has there been any improvement in the capacity of the servers or will there be in the near future? It seems rare that I get to play the game due to full servers :/ Or if maybe the single player /avatar creation was seperate from the online PvP so that server capacity wouldnt be as big an issue just to play a match or change my shirt?

Thanks for any responses. :)

Since this post was originally made 5 months ago, yes we've greatly increased the server capacity, as our player base has GREATLY increased, and we'll continue to make improvements! Thanks!

Prof Proto

Centurion Moderator

"Being defeated is often a temporary condition, giving up makes it permanent."

Archived