3DS question

Milkshakes

So I just found out today that my 3DS sends data to Nintendo via SpotPass. I did some Googling, and found out Nintendo has access to my pictures this way, and they can brick my 3DS if they felt like it. Should I be worried? I use 3DS camera to doodle some stuff I'm not too proud of... >>;;

I highly highly doubt Nintendo would do such a thing. Remember, Nintendo needs to sell more of these things and mostly depend on consumers like yourself to spread the word of wonder.

I highly highly doubt Nintendo would do such a thing. Remember, Nintendo needs to sell more of these things and mostly depend on consumers like yourself to spread the word of wonder.

I'm still scared though, because I've done some things on it that may not be very nice. D:

For example, I'm such a rebel that I use a string of naughty words as my StreetPass greeting, even though the game says to not use any foul language. I also download free songs to my SD card. (are you kidding me? there's no way i'm paying $2.50 for a song i can listen to for free on the radio, iTunes...) I think Nintendo might brick my 3DS over something as<b></b> silly as that. :/

There is no way if Nintendo can detect if you bought a song, neither can Apple if you put it on iTunes. Nintendo wouldn't brick your 3DS over you cursing, maybe give you a warning or somthing like that. Nintendo should use word filter on words they don't want you to use. Trust me won't. =)

Archived