[CLOSED] Horrible Video Games!

RadicalGamer6995

This thread is to let people talk about videogames that they hate. One of mine my sister happens to be playing right now. Mario Party 8. Now, before I get a ton of Mario Party fanboys at my door with shotguns, my reason for this is I HAVE HORRIBLE LUCK! Another game is Kingdom Hearts. I love KH2, But hate it's predecessor, because Sora takes up too much of the screen, he doesn't target enemies on his own, and the Gummi Ship mechanics are broken. Lastly, I despise Line Rider 2 for the Wii. The controls are way too complicated, and you have to be exactly perfect to beat the story levels. If you want Line Rider on a video game system, get it on the Nintendo DS, it is MUCH easier.

i hate the series of unfotunate events for the gamecube, it is really boring and way to easy. i beat the whole game in a half hour (not exagerating). i love kingdom hearts although i agree with you that the gameplay was pretty bad but i liked the story. i like KH2 better though

Greetings!

Not that I would be one to discourage talk about other topics, but we prefer to not have topics with a purely negative demeanor. Some people may really enjoy these games and we would prefer to not have any random arguments break out over something silly. Thanks!

Prof Proto

Centurion Moderator

"Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up makes it permanent"

Archived