PTCG Challenge Season 2!

Jpop7878

Hey Trainers, Season 2 of the PTCG Challenge is underway! Over the course of the next 30 days, I'll be accepting Challenges for trainers interested in becoming a Gym Leader/ possible E4 members! Season 1 was a ton of fun and was a GREAT 1st run, BUT we have much higher expectations for SEASON 2...

Please Start prepping your BEST decks, and feel free to contact me with any ?'s or concerns in-game! As far as setting up times to battle, any1 can sign up and register HERE, on the forums or PM me and if available I'll try to do it on spot! Thanks again for all the support from Season 1 and cant wait to see you ALL soon!

Gym Leaders/E4/Prizes are all TBA soon so stay tuned!

Send me a battle when your ready, but please bring your best Decks! It is still very early so if u want to make sure your deck is at its BEST!

Hey Jpop, I didn't participate in the first challenge so I'm not sure what my job would be as a leader... But if it's standard format I would like to try out :)

I'm on right now, usually on 1-2 times a day for a couple hours! Time zone is GMT 4 Eastern US, and if time zones clash post on here when your available and we can set something up! We have some HUGE names already trying out and auditioning, sooooo excited to see what this season will bring!  Good luck to every1 out there auditioning. ALSO SEND ME A FRIEND REQUEST if interested, like I said I'm pretty active so you can always PM me with ideas, concerns, and questions!

Sorry Cwarfare, client crashed, i'll talk to u about it next time your on, Iron and every1 else I'm going to try to get on again 2nite for a couple hours! PM me

Thanks a bunch for the people already trying out! Looking Like a great Season is in store for us! Once again I've been pretty active so if any ?'s PM me in game!

i'd like to know how many leader/e4 spots are filled up so far- so I can know how fast we're going ahead, and when we'll go on to start the tourney

i'll pm you in game but in case I can't find you I put up this message :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived