Just wanna know...

RPGinisect

12 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like gen 1 or gen 6 better?

• Gen 1 yeah!
    • Gen 6 is the best!
    • Other gen

I just wanna know witch you peeps thank ???? gen 1 or gen 6 post:

team Kanto

Team (Kanto starter)

-OR-

Team Kalos

Team (Kalos starter)

team Kanto

Team (Kanto starter)

-OR-

Team Kalos

Team (Kalos starter)

team Kanto

Team (Kanto starter)

-OR-

Team Kalos

Team (Kalos starter)

Don't really care, like them all equally.  Not sure how many people would be Team Orre.  Too bad there isn't a game where you can go to all of the regions in a one world setting.

I don't like any gen more than the other, I see it as a whole, anyways.

Favorite Hoenn/Kalos starter: Charmander and Chespin.

To be honest, I think the gen 2 starters are my favorite, and gen 1 following closely behind that. Main reason for that is probably because I like all the starters in gen 2.
Perhaps also heavily biased since Gold and Silver were the first Pokemon games I was 'seriously' into as a kid. XD

favorite gens

1. Gen 2 (soulsilver was first game (which i know is gen 4 but im counting it as gen 2 because its a gen 2 remake) so yyeah kinda biased thee

2. Gen 5 (Love all of the starters and most of the Pokemon. Also, N might be one of my favorite sort-of antagonist characters ever

3. Gen 6 (Mostly due to pokemon I like like Froakie line, Tyrunt line and Litleo line

4. Gen 4 - Its only here because of Platinum. Would've put it lower if not for that

5. Gen 1 - Love the Pokemon an there games, even if they are a bit buggy. I just like some more than others)

6. Gen 3 (SO. MUCH. WATER> love Emerald and the Pokemon though! Emerald Might be one of my favorite Pokemon games of all time)

• 2 weeks later...

Don't really care, like them all equally.  Not sure how many people would be Team Orre.  Too bad there isn't a game where you can go to all of the regions in a one world setting.

I completely agree completely

Archived