Search Option while Discarding cards or Pulling Cards from Discard Pile and Shuffled Deck

Aniketdianafury

Here i have a short suggestion :

Whenever i look into my deck while using battle compressors for discarding cards or while using skyla to search for cards in my deck , i want a search option there so that i can easily find out any cards which i wish to discard or put in my hand. This will really help a lot in correct selection of cards and if you are looking for any specific card then you can easily find it out to prevent any confusion . Recently i tried to discard night marchers but by mistake i almost discarded each one of them without noticing that if i had a copy of them in my deck which made me lose in a tournament :( .

Hope search filters will be implemented in gameplay soon :)

Thanks

I thought of something similar a while back. Why not give us an option to press one button and then have our deck sorted, just like on the deck manager (i.e. Pokemon-Trainer-Supporter-Tools-Stadiums-Energy). It's a common move to look at your deck at the beginning of a game and hence the first Ultra Ball will usually take more time than the 4th, so in order to save time it would be nice to have such an option.

yeah :) that's a great idea.. I personally play lando bats- lots of single cards in there (1 in entire deck).. and pretty much everyone knows the pain of having to look for a single card out of sixty-ish and then having to go through it all over again just to make sure you haven't missed it

This would prevent people from overlooking the card they are searching, and increase once again the focus on good cards rather than on the player's skill...

We want to keep this more like the real life Pokemon Trading Card Game. So the search option is not necessary.

how is a search option unnecessary? in real life you can flip through your cards like nobody's business since they're all in hand.. on the computer though it takes a significantly longer time since you can't modify the speed at which the cards move.. either crazy slow or blinding fast- and you don't even start with all the cards to the right- so you actually have to move back and forth to find your card

if you have another solution, please state it. [Content removed - Mod Jube]

there are several different things between real life and online game- swiss rounds, timing of games, etc. if you have a real reason/solution to time wasting by this- since it benefits everyone, please post it here.

Search feature is not needed as you can see the cards right from of the screen just like in real life TCG... you see all the card from the deck.

Archived