Metal daily challenge

Ceratogyrus

Hi there.

I have searched the thread regarding the daily challenges, but can't seem to find the info I am after.

I have a daily challenge of knocking out 16 opposing pokemon using my metal pokemon.

Any tips on what the easiest way is to complete this?

Here is a list of all my current metal pokemon (Only have one copy of most of the decent ones):

Aegislash-EX

Aron

Bronzong

Bronzor

Dialga-EX

Doublade

Durant

Escavalier

Excadrill

Forretress

Honedge

Jirachi

Klefki

Klink

Lairon

Mawile

Pawniard

Probopass

Skarmory

Thanks

Well i try to use aegislash-EX and dialga-EX for quick knock-outs . i use energy exchangers , ethers , pokedex and skyla to charge them on turn 1 then finally i kill my opponent's pokemon on turn 2-3 as much as i can , well i don't like metal types but to get the pack reward i create a random metal type deck :P.

• 3 weeks later...

Made a Bronzong-Dialga-Aegislash mix.

If you have Keldeo EX+Float Stone add it to rush in and set up with Bronzong. Retreat and attack with the EXs.

Excadril AT is not bad either. Can attack twice a turn. With Muscle band's quite nice.

Jirachi it's the best tech in the game right now. Worth to add it. The RoS Skarmory it's not bad. If you have Klinklang Plasma Storm add it, have a very good ability, and play Expanded, it's a lot easier.

Or try to get more of that good ex and make a competitive Metal deck. I love to play with my metals, and are not going to rotate!

Archived